EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Nirbhaya fund for women's safety in budget 2013-14

Page no : 3

Ashok Kumar Sharma (Student) (319 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

A right step towards the right direction...Reading some of the comments I reached the final conclusion about the whole aspects regarding this matter:

1.) Why should girls should not get equal status in society?

Girls should get equal recognition in the society and opportunities for jobs and living their life independently.But unfortunately,despite being in 2013,we are still living in stone age era of baseless and irrational thinking..Government has set up some funds..All I can do is hope that it should benefit the needy ones and does not swing in the corruption...

Moreover the whole society is better off both socially and economically if girls are brought to workforce and it increases living standards...

@ Rahul Sharma: Do you think death penalty is the right choice and solution for this problem?The whole world opposed the death penalties and many of the developed economies have abolished it..Infact,on the contrary death penalties will make things worse,if you think deeply you will understand what I mean...The real solution for this problem is to set up awareness campaigns and to change education system and educate people(qualitative education,not quantative) about respecting women as this is much more important than giving death penalties....

Vijayashankar.Y,CA Final (student) (115 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

I think this fund is a golden opportunity for "eager to corrupt persons", I think their prayers haven't gone waste.

Freedom is a born right, The women in the Nation are already free. Its the miscriants who create havoc.

Bring in stringent policies against criminals, so that the next one who is going to commit wets his pants.

I dont think these funds, associations and organisations could hardly bring about any change in the safety of poor girls walking all alone after late classes or office, to their home.

Its been 2 months since the innocent died. Not a normal death, but something which nobody on earth would have even dreamt so.....

The criminals have felt not even 1 % of her suffering.

Long live Indian Govt.

Jai Hind !

Regards,

Vijay.

Vieshesh Garg (Student ca final) (84 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

Originally posted by : Vijayashankar.Y,CA Final

I think this fund is a golden opportunity for "eager to corrupt persons", I think their prayers haven't gone waste.

Freedom is a born right, The women in the Nation are already free. Its the miscriants who create havoc.

Bring in stringent policies against criminals, so that the next one who is going to commit wets his pants.

I dont think these funds, associations and organisations could hardly bring about any change in the safety of poor girls walking all alone after late classes or office, to their home.

Its been 2 months since the innocent died. Not a normal death, but something which nobody on earth would have even dreamt so.....

Long live Indian Govt.

Jai Hind !

Regards,

Vijay.

CAN'T AGREE WITH U MORE......yesyes

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8192 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

@ Vijayashankar.Y,CA Final

word use by you "Poor"  and by all indians is the main cause for the worst condition of the girls in our society. no body come forward for helping her . i think the real poor persons are those who pronounce these type of words for girls.

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8192 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

@ Ashok Sharma- death penalty is just only 1 % for the crime done by the culprits. live the life of the victim for one day you got your answer. an attack on the soul is much bigger then the attack on the body. and the victim lives thier life with dead soul till the death of the outer body.  

if you think deeply you will understand what I mean..

AND THE ANSWER OF YOUR QUESTION -Why girls should not get equal status in society?

IS- coz we are self-centred people 

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

Originally posted by : Vijayashankar.Y,CA Final

Long live Indian Govt.

Dear Sir,

Personally I feel that announcement/establishment of such kind of funds for women are very important and need of the hour. However the thinking of most of the members is limited to the reach of fund benefit to the women. But we must also appreciate the physiological effect created by the announcement of such funds in favour of women.

Regarding reach of the benefit to the needy women, we can just hope for the best.

Further I found your reply a bit contradictory. Once side you are saying that women in the Nation are already free and other side your are addressing them as poor girl and showing concern for their safety.

Anyways I am very sure and hopeful that these funds, associations and organizations will definitely bring positive change as far as safety of girls is concerned.

Thanks

Mihir (Wealth Manager) (5293 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

History shows that laws has never been a deterrent to crime. Bringing in more laws will not prevent crime. Already many of these laws are being misused and the govt is clueless as to how to prevent such misuse and also not provoke these organisations.

India is required to study and do extensive research on criminalogy and try to understand the mindset of those who may develop such ideas of committing such a crime. Why only punish the culprit? Why not get to the root and not allow those who could one day succumb to such ideas? What is the problem? Negative influence from movies or plain frustration and loneliness from economic hardship? Don't let anybody tell us what it is without sufficient research.

We are only focusing on punishing and not on preventing. One can't respect others if one can't respect oneself. Allow people to respect their own self first. What is missing? Understanding the psyche of people will enable us to know where the problem lies.

Organisation having the funds will only utilize the funds to increase their lobbying and pressuring the govt to bring in more laws. Going in circles without having any positive effect and wasting tax payers money. They are living in denial, why should we?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: