EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Nirbhaya fund for women's safety in budget 2013-14

Page no : 2

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Good initiative.... Happy to know this.

Mohika Sinha (Student CA- Final CS- Executive)   (169 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

I appreciate the decision to set up a Nirbhaya Fund.  Investing in security of women is need of the hour.

I hope that the fund  will be properly utilised. 

Regards

Mohika Sinha

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Originally posted by : Ramesh Verma

Proposal to Set up Womens Bank is a complete disaster .

I do not think so. According to me women are good manager and can handle the finance and allied matters successfully. Further as far as concept of separate Women Bank is concerned that is also fine considering the future financial growth,  independence and job opportunities for women.

Chalo kuch socha to sahi FM na women ka liya --- phir 100% implement ho ya na ho wo baad ki baat hai. Ek message to gaya na society main that women are equally important in the eyes of Law.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

I do not think so. According to me women are good manager and can handle the finance and allied matters successfully. Further as far as concept of separate Women Bank is concerned that is also fine considering the future financial growth,  independence and job opportunities for women.

Chalo kuch socha to sahi FM na women ka liya --- phir 100% implement ho ya na ho wo baad ki baat hai. Ek message to gaya na society main that women are equally important in the eyes of Law.

I said so because Such proposal will only create Gender inequality in the society.

And women will get strong influence in society and they will start dominating men .

As a result more number of divorce case will take place.

1 Like

Sneha (Company Secretary) (1594 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

I totally agree with Ankur Sir.

CCI Member - Your words cant justify your mentality. Thank your stars that you are on Ankur Sir's post. I dont want to create a mess in his post by replying to your comment. 

2 Like

Vieshesh Garg (Student ca final) (84 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Originally posted by : Aman

the comment of CCI member shows that he has not respect towards women..his thinking is very negative towards women.....u cant put restriction on them....its not the matter of education or restriction on women but it is the matter of positive thinking and moral education which can be done by our elders (parents, teacher..whatever........

I totally agree with you bro but but at the same time i feel that govt. has formed this fund so that they can themselves earn more.

i can bet on the effectiveness of this fund as this would become another fund which will ease their way to corruption.

I personally want women to train themselves and keep chilly spray etc. with themselves because nobody in this world can help you better than yourself and this rule applies to boys as well........remember there was a boy as well with that girl but even he couldn't do anything.

INDIA is a country where you can't easily change mindset of people overnight so its better you start to act by yourself and don't be dependent on anyone else be it police, you family or this Nirbhaya fund

(Guest)

1. Women bank will increase the employment opportunity for the women its good step

2. Strict Law is needed for the Crime against women. the rapist should be hanged

3. Nirbhay fund is good step but i think law should also be tightend for women protection

thanks

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

I said so because Such proposal will only create Gender inequality in the society.

And women will get strong influence in society and they will start dominating men .

As a result more number of divorce case will take place.

Thanks a lot for your kind opinion. Stay connected to CAclub.

DILEEP KUMAR.A (Executive Finance) (475 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

There are so many Women harasement cases are reported along with Nirbaya's case. On the following day it-self there was a cruel harasment happend in Kerala and been happening atleast 1 for a day as per my News paper knowledge, but I dn't knw why Nirbaya's case only highlited & even in parliament budget a fund of 1000 cr raised is not a normal thing. (Iam not opposing Nirbaya or her fund for her freinds safety & security in India.)  I just wanted to know why her name has been highlited for so many times! 

Honestly Iam notIntended to critisice any one.

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

Dilip the real name of the young Delhi braveheart is not yet revealed and correctly so. The name Nirbhaya (fearless) is termed by media and supported by Dr.Kiran Bedi. In memory of her, the Government has set up this fund.

(Guest)

In place of setting up funds for helping women that hardly reach the concerned person its better to make a strict law against crime on women. Every time to get the vote of a particular voter's the policies are made rather than India as a whole one e.g. is Reservation system set up for 10 years still running due to vote bank politics.

(Guest)

Sneha binani : Hey dear what you mean by this " Thank your stars that you are on...........post " ?????

Plz Dont misunderstand me !

CA MANISH AGRAWAL (Practice) (539 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

it will greatly benefit  to woman.............

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8192 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

see this 

1.राष्ट्रीय राजधानी दिल्ली की सड़कों को महिलाओं के लिए 'असुरक्षित' करार देते हुए सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने शुक्रवार को कहा कि हम महिलाओं के साथ सम्मान, समानता तथा आदर से पेश नहीं आते.' न्यायालय ने रेप पीड़िताओं के कौमार्य परीक्षण की वैधता पर सवाल उठाने वाली जनहित याचिका पर सुनवाई करते हुए यह टिप्पणी की और केंद्र सरकार, राष्ट्रीय महिला आयोग तथा दिल्ली सरकार के राज्य परिवहन प्राधिकरण को नोटिस जारी किया.

2.Seven-year-old raped at government school in Delhi, protests turn violent

NEW DELHI: A seven-year-old girl was raped at a government school in Mangolpuri area of northwest Delhi on Thursday afternoon, triggering violent protests by locals who were cane-charged by police.

The school is run by Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD).

3.Shinde names Bhandara rape victims, then orders probe

Union home minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Friday committed yet another gaffe when he named the victims of the Bhandara rape incident in Rajya Sabha which had to be expunged at the intervention of the Leader of the Opposition Arun Jaitley. 

lPointing out the gaffe, Jaitley, a senior 

lawyer, said as per law the victims of rape, that too minors, are not identified and named and their identity should be kept a secret as per Supreme Court guidelines.

New Delhi has the highest rate of rape-reports among Indian cities. 

My Question is why Government dont give instant death to culprits .Our home minsiter dont know what to tell or what know who make him home minister.actually the main culprit is our government 

and ye fund banakar goverment ye show kar rai hai ye cases nai rukne wale aapko(citizens of india) ko ye jhelne hi padenge. on the topic of terrorism Rahul Gandhi gives a statement that we cant stop terror attacks totally in the country that means they are not able to secure the country as well as the citizens of india itne bade issue pe aisi statement de sakte hai to rape cases to unke liye mamuli cheez hogi.

2 Like

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8192 Points)
Replied 01 March 2013

in delhi girls are not safe at all i see daily how girls face the cruel peoples roaming on the roads no security will be provided by the government even if some bad happens with any girl government blames on girl why you go late night bla...bla...bla....strict and strict law  is the only solution( if it implented and comes in action) hamari government ko draft acche banane aate hai or kuch nai 

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: