Easy Office
Easy Office

New Course

Page no : 2
(Guest)
hello sir i,m a b.com graduate, pls advice when ATC course will b started, & what will b timing, as i'm working full time, can i do this course kinldy advioce

(Guest)

hi friends,

i wanted to know that within how much time can the new course of pcc introduced by the institute after completing cpt, be completed

shailesh (icwa final student) (0 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

hi ,i want to know whether any exemptiones are given to icwa inter passed students related to ca syllabus

amit jain (Chartered Accountant) (532 Points)
Replied 12 November 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" hi ,i want to know whether any exemptiones are given to icwa inter passed students related to ca syllabus "

there are no exemptions for icwa students in ca syllabus

HIRALAL KESHI (SERVICE) (32 Points)
Replied 23 September 2009

please avail the information about the prospectus & application form for ATC course, I want to know the course duration, course fee, exam.centre etc. because i am eagerly waiting to join in this course as soon as possible because i am a commerce graduate with 13 years of work experience as Asst.Accountant. I hope this course will fulfill my objective to grab better job.

thanking you

please sent the details via my email ID : danilsorono @ rediffmail.com

Kamlesh Panchal (Accounts & Finance Manager)   (23 Points)
Replied 24 November 2009

I am told that an Inter CA passed candidate who has completed 3 year articleship has just to apply for the ATC certificate in the prescribed form from the institute. Is my info correct or there are other fees & trainings need to be attended?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: