EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Never give ur original certificates

Page no : 3

(Guest)

T:)hanks a lot for sharing this important advice

rahul (CA,CS) (44 Points)
Replied 25 April 2010

My dear friend as you said that i demanded priya's no. not her id. First of all i tell you that i u have noticed that thing then u shud have gone into detail, i was asking ravi to give his no. not from priya n this u can check with the time of posting msg. At that time i was replying to ravi no. who want to know in detail. ravindra sisodia asked to share the whole incident at time 23:41 and i replied him at time 23:45. Coincidently priya aslo posted comment to share in detail at 23:45. So from here u can verify that i was replying to ravidra not priya. I dnt have any wrong intention ok. N plz go into details before blaming any1 my friend amit jain.

vikash rathi (Chartered Accountant) (787 Points)
Replied 25 April 2010

thnx for sharing.........

Replied 27 April 2010

see now Mr. Amit Jain will not reply. Nyways i think amit its not ur fault u must be having this kind of attitude.

Amit Jain (Proprietor) (290 Points)
Replied 28 April 2010

Dear Empty Vessel Rahul,(U see empty vessel makes most noise), Who knows the no asking was coindence or done purposely. Your answere appears more of self defence.

Fully confirming people's view of ur idioticy, you have still not told the incident-confirming since u have no story, you are trying to gain people's confidence, faith and sympathy on pretext of being cheated. You want yourself being known, which is easily possible based on these cheap, so called Publicity Stunt.

Talking about attitude, look at your own attitude- it is one the cheapest ever witnessed. If you have senses, why cant you share the incident, after so many members requesting it.

I had written in last post-"No mood to waste more time in this…". Are you so dumb that you cant understand meaning of these lines. It means I am not interested to reply to any of your posts.You still keep saying I have nothing to ans.

Any ways, Empty Vessel, you may keep posting whatever you feel like and keep thinking what ever suits you. You have no story for sure. And even if the incident happened with you, it actually goes to prove how foolish you are to submit original documents. As an auditor,(which you are as per your status), such folly cannot be expected.

God help those clients whose account you may ever audit, if at all.

You continue answering and posting  and defending you self. And finally,

-"No mood to waste more time in this…". hope you understand the meaning of these lines you empty headed empty vessel.

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 28 April 2010

In My City  Our past President of  Branch Also  Keep Original Certificate of  Its  Articles....

Replied 28 April 2010

cant u understand Mr. Amit what i have told u that i cannot narrate whole incident.. its just a suggestion. waise tum apne parents ko bhi aise hi dirty replies dete ho kya?

try to be mature Mr. Amit Jain kiss baat ki aag ugal rahe ho. hamesha ladte rehna is not gud. try to improve otherwise u cannot survive in this profession.

People are not here to see your dirty comments or idioticy of ur nature. People are here to exchange opinions. Well i dont knw to speak such an abusive language that u have written above by learning it from ur parents. I would just say it will harm you only. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: