EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Never give ur original certificates

Page no : 2

CA. Pradeep Nayak (Not In Practice) (1408 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Whatever said above by Rahul is correct which everybody should remember. I know a IT Consultancy firm in Bangalore which at the time of appointment asks the joining employees to sign a service agreement  for 2 years & deposit their original academic certificates. The certificates are returned to the employees once the agreement term gets expired.

Handing over your original certicates your employer or anybody else may land you in trouble. You can produce the original certificates only for verification, but ensure to get it back immediately. The intention may not always be to hold back the certificates, but in case they are misplaced, it will take you ages to get a duplicate one from the concerned University/Institute.

Always remember....never handover your original certificates to anyone....... 

2 Like

Gurpreet Singh Mata (training) (43 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

thanks for sharing ....

praveen (Chartered Accountant) (6971 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Please tell me the whole thing that happened to you my id is praveen.1989 @ gmail.com

anywayz thanks for the advice.

Amit Jain (Proprietor) (290 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Rahul Please share it with me also at -amitjainjd @ gmail.com.

I suggest you share here. Do not be afraid. You can hade the name of the firm. This is a correct forum to share.

Thinking is Just waste of time (Corporate Accounts) (68 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

Not Only in Firms dont give your Original Certificates any where, unless used only for Verification Purpose...

CA Muni Kumar (Chartered Accountant) (166 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

rahul please share it with me also..at   gmkumar999 @ gmail.com

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

It looks that Rahul don't have any story to tell, but its sure that no one should provide original profile builder documents to anybody, even in case its the condition to gain a JOB.

Vese to koi pagal hi hoga jo apne original documents bhi kisi ko dede... but sometimes, it happens because we need something eagerly..

Like Registan mai pyase ko kya chahiye... Paisa ya Pani... You can imagine the situation.

There are many corporates, these days taking original docs, instead of Bond Signing, because of the Supreme Courts guideline in one of the case in this regard.

But even if you are going to submit your original document because of any reason whatsoever, take a colour copy of document, Take acknowledgement on black& white copy of each document from the respective receiving person with that companies seal etc. and take care of signing any document in respect of job/articleship.

1 Like

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 20 April 2010

thank you friend for giving a very valuable information.............................

Replied 21 April 2010

Subject : imp.

Mr. dashrath u r rite i dnt have ny story. waise ye tumhare liye toh ek story hi hai time pass k liye dats y i dnt wanna tell u coz persons like u just want to time pass.

Friends this was the PM I got from Rahul, you pls comment, what was wrong in my reply.

I said, "It LOOKS that..." because so many visitors of this forum, asking the same quiz, and Rahul was not able to reply... Everyone can easily understand from above PM that Rahul is not a coward, and He is intelligent enough to make a proper reply to queries generated in this forum but he is not doing so !!!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 21 April 2010

Originally posted by : Dashrath Maheshwari
Subject : imp.
Mr. dashrath u r rite i dnt have ny story. waise ye tumhare liye toh ek story hi hai time pass k liye dats y i dnt wanna tell u coz persons like u just want to time pass.

Friends this was the PM I got from Rahul, you pls comment, what was wrong in my reply.
I said, "It LOOKS that..." because so many visitors of this forum, asking the same quiz, and Rahul was not able to reply... Everyone can easily understand from above PM that Rahul is not a coward, and He is intelligent enough to make a proper reply to queries generated in this forum but he is not doing so !!!

DM Sir aap ki to band baja di Rahul Ji na...

Anyways there was noting wrong with your reply. But it is really difficult to predict the response of other person especially here in caclub.

But one thing is for sure --- saamnawala ko banda dekh kar respond karna chaiya.

Replied 21 April 2010

Ankur ji , aap sahi keh rahe hai, band to baja hi daali..

But I have never expected that, my clean reply will make this situation...

rahul (CA,CS) (44 Points)
Replied 23 April 2010

Mr. DM mera koi band bajane ka irada nahi tha aur na koi band bajaya hai. I just wanna say that dont say that '' IT LOOKS'' coz u cannot predict anythng its not a game. i was telling my opinion. N some thngs r not meant to be disclosed. it seems that u have a nature of provoking others but this is acceptable in teenage not in professional life, take my words it will help u in future never try to provoke others. Try to make friends not enemies from this forum. I hope u will not mind my words and accept it as a friends suggestion. Take care.

Replied 24 April 2010

Rahul, I suggest keep the attitude to yourself. Talking about professional, you are behaving  like a kid forget even teenager. DM is correct in ssaying you dont have any story and its not DM but you who is having a past time.

And why is that you cant share in forum but asking people's id. I actually see a hidden motive behind it.

Please ggrow up and act like a professional and not like a kid-blaming  others.

rahul (CA,CS) (44 Points)
Replied 24 April 2010

Mr. Amit which attitude u r talking about? can u plz explain? N i cannot share the whole incident like this. N which motive u r talking about? What can i do of ids? I just wanna give suggestion that dnt give ur originals. Nyways if u are a friend of DM then also u can explain where i m wrong before writing such harsh words of keeping attitude to myself. please reply my friend.

Replied 24 April 2010

Rahul, can u please explain to forum when Priya, a ca final student is asking you share the final, why are you asking her no instead of id on 19th April at 23:45 hour. This shows you are here with pure intention of wasting others people times.

I dont know DM personally, but unlike you, he seems to be a sensible personality.

I generally dont respond to such stupid argument, but could not control myself this time.

I guess it not attitude in you but … don’t know what it is?

And as every one has understood by now-you have nothing to share. No mood to waste more time in this…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: