Need Macro to Insert Row

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)

18 August 2010  

Suppose

Sheet 1 Page1 for Sundry Debtors is input sheet.. 6 rows were filled with text & numbers..
Sheet 1 Page2 for Sundry Creditors is input sheet.. 4 rows were filled with text & numbers..
Sheet 1 Page3 for Indirect Expenses is input sheet.. 5 rows were filled with text & numbers..
and so on..

Now, in Sheet 2 Page1, I want to
insert automatically all the row data of Sheet1 Page1 below row5 of sheet2 page1.. so macro should insert only 6rows i.e. equal to the number of rows of Sundry Debtors Sheet & fill it up with all the data of sheet1page1..
insert automatically all the row data of Sheet1 Page2 below the resultant data in previous step.. so macro should insert only 4rows i.e. equal to the number of rows of Sundry Debtors Sheet & fill it up with all the data of sheet1page2..
insert automatically all the row data of Sheet1 Page3 below the resultant data in previous step.. so macro should insert only 5rows i.e. equal to the number of rows of Sundry Debtors Sheet & fill it up with all the data of sheet1page3..

e.g.
Input
Sheet1 Page1
Sundry Debtors

Sheet1 Page2
Sundry Creditors

Sheet1 Page3
Indirect Expenses

Pre-defined sheet -
Sheet2 Page
Sundry Debtors
Sundry Creditors
Indirect Expenses

Output required - (macro will automatically count the number of row of data in Sheet1Page1 & insert the same number of row below the predefined group "Sundry Debtors" in sheet2page1 & also punch all the data of these rows..)
Sheet2 Page1

Indirect Expenses

Sundry Debtors

Sundry Creditors