Need Important notes for all subjects-Final

Hara Aum. am new to this forum. Am not able to search for notes in share file as its very vast. Can anyone send a softcopy of such notes thru mail or guide me the route of getting all of them. need it at the earliest. thak you. wish u all good luck.




 


Mail ID- suja_ramana1879 @ yahoo.co.in 

Replies (9)

hi,

U can get study materil from SHRE FILES option in this website. Any doubts,

reply me

I can guide u on this matter. MICS, LAW complete material available here. I can tell how to download n the path.

thanks.I have study materials and reference matirialas. Wat i need is notes for revision basis.. doo help me out.

thanks.I have study materials and reference matirialas. Wat i need is notes for revision basis.. doo help me out.

I want to be one of your member & require some CA Final notes very urgently

Please suggest me some way out

 

 

 

I have some suggestion paper & some notes for MICS please send me your email address so that i can mail you .My email address is luckynathani @ gmail.com please send me the reference email

Can u pls tell me where can i get notes for law,auditing and mics???pls...im not able 2 download....pls mail me ...ill be really grateful

divrams @ gmail.com

Originally posted by :Divya Ramachandran
" Can u pls tell me where can i get notes for law,auditing and mics???pls...im not able 2 download....pls mail me ...ill be really grateful
divrams @ gmail.com
"

Hi Divya,
 

I am sendin d notes on law, audit (incl compiln) n mics directly 2 ur email add. However, I can't guarantee u their age. U will hav 2 keep urself updated. All d best.

Hi we are TEACHWELL INSTITUTE.We have the notes for cs all level and all subjects  .Pls contact rajeev 9311101212 or mail us at shrutidhuria @ yahoo.co.in. pls mention ur contact number in mail.ALL THE BEST!!!!

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details