Easy Office
LCI Learning

Need Help for Company Secretary Inter. June08 Exam

Page no : 8
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Priyanka Kala
"

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have appeared in CS executive programe i.e Ist and IInd Module in this year Sept.2008.

Can you supplied the books for last 10 yrs question and answer based on said course and what cost will be borned in this order.

Pls. intimate me on my email id before confirm the order of the same.

Thanking you,

Deepak Ram

P.S : email id : LDEEPAK5 @ REDIFFMAIL.COM

"

nani (student) (20 Points)
Replied 25 October 2008

hai friends i am nani plz give information about the  CS course and avilability of materiala and suggestions  as well as old question papers also send my mail i am u r friend  i wait for your messages

HAPPY DIWALI  THANK U

bye

(Guest)

i am pursuing cs (intermediate level )&  want to know where is available books in hindi medium?

Pl. help me

(Guest)
Hi frnd. Culd any1 help me out and suggest a referance book 4 security law and compllances. In Dec. I m giving 1st group only. Plz help me out.

(Guest)

sir

Respectfully sir i have admision in CS last August i have registration for CS sir my exam is june 09 please last five year paper send my email and inform me

thanking you

Rajkumar Saini

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" hi i need help iam going to apper for the CS inter exams in december 08 very less time before the exams if i study the suggested answers till june 08 from june 2004 will it be adequate for the exams.pls help me

"

(Guest)

hi i am doing cs of inter course my exams on dec-08 so i want previous papers can send me that papers r let me know where i can get them.

PERAM REDDY PRASAD (C.S INTER STUDENT) (80 Points)
Replied 04 December 2008

HI,

FRINDS,

THIS IS PRASAD REDDY, BANGALORE.

I AM CS INTER STUDENT(NEW SYLLABUS )

I WILL APPEAR IN JUNE 2009 .

PLEASE KIND LY SEND ME ,

NOTES FOR GENERAL & COMMERCIAL LAWS, AND TAX LAWS NOTES..

THANKING YOU,

REGARDS,

PRASAD REDDY,

BANGALORE.

MAIL ID: prasadreddy @ gmail.com

PERAM REDDY PRASAD (C.S INTER STUDENT) (80 Points)
Replied 04 December 2008

Originally posted by :PERAM REDDY PRASAD
" HI,
FRIENDS,
THIS IS PRASAD REDDY, BANGALORE.
I AM CS INTER STUDENT(NEW SYLLABUS )
I WILL APPEAR IN JUNE 2009 .

PLEASE KIND LY SEND ME ,
 NOTES FOR GENERAL & COMMERCIAL LAWS, AND TAX LAWS NOTES..

THANKING YOU,
REGARDS,
PRASAD REDDY,
BANGALORE.
MAIL ID: prasadreddy @ gmail.com
"

(Guest)

I need past year cs inter  solved paper.

see the useful links:

(Guest)

I am student of CS (Inter) now as Executive Programme. I need solved (ET) Assignment for the groups. Please help me

(Guest)
" Hello Everybody, I need the solution of old question papers of CS Inter gr-2. I am giving dec-08 exam. And i need the solution of june-07, dec-07, june-06, dec-06. Please let me know...where will i get the answers of it. Is it available on any website? Please help me. Its very Urgent. Also give me guidelines how to prepare for CS Inter June 08 papers. "

(Guest)
" Hello Everybody, I need the solution of old question papers of CS Inter gr-2. I am giving dec-08 exam. And i need the solution of june-07, dec-07, june-06, dec-06. Please let me know...where will i get the answers of it. Is it available on any website? Please help me. Its very Urgent. Also give me guidelines how to prepare for CS Inter June 08 papers. "

(Guest)

Hi this if Pradip Dutta. I m appearing in june 2009 cs executive programme( module one). Please let me from where shall i get the solved question papers for the last ten years of the inter exam. It is extermely urgent.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"want 2 know dates of cs inter in june 2009 both group
  "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: