Need Help for Company Secretary Inter. June08 Exam

Page no : 7

Arun Gulati (Advocate) (464 Points)
Replied 30 September 2008

i can give u old suggested upto DEC. 2007. if any body wants jus give address of their locality not full address becoz it wud not be fine to disclose ur full address on public form. i m living in East Delhi and can also give u in Cp,

Hello,

I have enrolled myself in CS Foundation course and I will be giving June exam.But I am confused how to go about it.Kindly tell me how to study so that I can secure good marks.A faster reply will enable me to take immediate action.

Thank u

" Hi I am a student of CS Executive Programme. I need June 2008 Module I & Module II Question papers & old question papers if any. Can  you will send me a copy. "

Originally posted by :Priyanka Kala
" Hello Everybody, I need the solution of old question papers of CS Inter. I am giving June-08 exam. And i need the solution of june-07, dec-07, june-06, dec-06. Please let me know...where will i get the answers of it. Is it available on any website? Please help me. Its very Urgent. Also give me guidelines how to prepare for CS Inter June 08 papers. "

" Hiii....
I am student of CS (Inter) now as Executive Programme. I need solved (ET) Assignment for the groups. Please help me. Contact me on my E mail : ajaygarg0205 @ rediffmail.com

" Hiii....
I am student of CS (Inter) now as Executive Programme. I need solved (ET) Assignment for the groups. Please help me. Contact me on my E mail : ajaygarg0205 @ rediffmail.com

" Hiii....

CA Piyush Jain (ACA, CS, M.com) (46 Points)
Replied 18 October 2008

heloo friends  

I NEED PAST 10 YEARS CS INTER SOLVED PAPERS

PLZZZZZZZZ. SEND ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE 

CA Piyush Jain (ACA, CS, M.com) (46 Points)
Replied 18 October 2008

helo friends  

I NEED PAST 10 YEARS CS INTER SOLVED PAPERS

PLZZZZZZZZ. SEND ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE 

MY EMAIL ID IS PIYUSHJAIN_838 @ YAHOO.COM

Sumit Sharma (Lawyer) (20 Points)
Replied 19 October 2008

Can anybody give me the guideline or notes that how to prepare for the cs inter examination june 2009. The study material which has been given by the cs institute, if i start studying from it's not possible to finish it up before the examination. So any one can help me.

Sumit Sharma

" hi i need help iam going to apper for the exams in december 08 very less time before the exams if i study the suggested answers till dec 07 from june 2004 will it be adequate for the exams

hai, u have mentioned as CS chapter.i want to know what it is actually(like shop) .. in chennai, where it is?