Easy Office
LCI Learning

My life is ruined

Page no : 3

HimanshuArora (SeniorManager) (29 Points)
Replied 09 January 2016

Never lose hope. Every time you feel you have been knocked down to the ground, use the same ground to get up. You have the opportunity to become an inspiration for everyone. Living for others will give you a lot of hope and courage. Take care dear!

Nitish (Internal Auditor) (26 Points)
Replied 09 January 2016

Stay strong Keep calm Get married first and leave rest on God... All will be fine...

Replied 09 January 2016

Stay strong Keep calm Get married first and leave rest on God... All will be fine...

Replied 09 January 2016

Replied 09 January 2016

Stay strong Keep calm Get married first and leave rest on God All will be fine. ..

Syed Ahmer Kazmi (Private Practise) (862 Points)
Replied 10 January 2016

Hi all. I cleared at that time foundation exam in one attempt but was not able to clear a single grp for total 3 yrs of articleship. Today its 12 yrs since i became a CA. Dont see anyone or follow anyones guidance. Just do what ur inner concious allows u to do.

Syed Ahmer Kazmi (Private Practise) (862 Points)
Replied 10 January 2016

Hi all. I cleared at that time foundation exam in one attempt but was not able to clear a single grp for total 3 yrs of articleship. Today its 12 yrs since i became a CA. Dont see anyone or follow anyones guidance. Just do what ur inner concious allows u to do.

K Sankar Ra (proprietor) (140 Points)
Replied 19 January 2016

Hi Ishika Passing CA is as per fate; and, only efforts are in our hands. It appears that you may better have learnt English grammar by studying Wren & Martin's text and Company law from bare Act and Anantharaman's text. Even now, you can do. Once you apply yourself to any difficult subject, relaxing yourself when you feel tired, and coming back to studying the same after tea and a short walk, you will understand better. If you begin to understand, you will find it easier. When you fail, it means that you have been chosen to attain great perfection....

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4894 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

Hi everyone, I am engaged in guiding CA students and had personally guided more than 100 students till date,in case you need any help you can reach out to me @   jainshobhit1996 @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: