Easy Office
LCI Learning

My life is ruined

Page no : 2

shivang soni (4 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Agree with karan...

CA CHAITANYAKRISHNA NALLURI (self employed) (27 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Dear All , always remember one thing in mind....Nothing is perminant in the world both success and failure Or Happiness and sorrow ..everything will be changed according to time ..Some one will get success at early stage and some may be later.. It is because the path of each and every one is different from others.Go on according to your chosen path and have faith and patience on your decisions. Finally success will come to only those who has Courage to handle failures.

Replied 08 January 2016

Dear All , always remember one thing in mind....Nothing is perminant in the world both success and failure Or Happiness and sorrow ..everything will be changed according to time ..Some one will get success at early stage and some may be later.. It is because the path of each and every one is different from others.Go on according to your chosen path and have faith and patience on your decisions. Finally success will come to only those who has Courage to handle failures.

Replied 08 January 2016

Replied 08 January 2016

Replied 08 January 2016

Replied 08 January 2016

Replied 08 January 2016

edward brooks (4 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

I think studies is the important part of our life.so i suggested to please complete your studies.Because studies is the best way to get big opportunity and happiness too our life.

S P Das (Associate Professor) (22 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Ishika don't get disheartened. I started my articleship in 1993 and cleared my CA final in 2014. 21 years I took. Pursue ur CA. get married and keep working on ur CA. I am sure u will make it.

Lalitsing Dangalsing Kshatriya (Student CS) (21 Points)
Replied 09 January 2016

gear up again you can and you will come back in positive territory best luck

HimanshuArora (SeniorManager) (29 Points)
Replied 09 January 2016

Never lose hope. Every time you feel you have been knocked down to the ground, use the same ground to get up. You have the opportunity to become an inspiration for everyone. Living for others will give you a lot of hope and courage. Take care dear!

Replied 09 January 2016

Never lose hope. Every time you feel you have been knocked down to the ground, use the same ground to get up. You have the opportunity to become an inspiration for everyone. Living for others will give you a lot of hope and courage. Take care dear!

Replied 09 January 2016

Replied 09 January 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: