Easy Office
LCI Learning

MY FEELINGS ON TOUGH CA RESULTS

Page no : 6

rocky9927 (*) (38 Points)
Replied 19 January 2014

Sir, I am really thankful to you that atleast some of the members feel that the result strategy should change.....You wont beleive sir, i am handling a huge pressure in my mind for my future life...i am unable to concentrate on my studies even now...on 15th jan 2014...was my life's worst day i have ever seen.....sir, i was in interview when my friend called me and told that results are out...i was in fort area ...when i saw my results....seriouslly....sir i was actully crying at company reception...i left my interview....and came back home...even in train i feel that i should jump and end my life....atleast by ending my life i can end of this journey....and start new jannam with new path.....atleast then ICAI will wake up with CA students problems and can see what we are suffering...whether its my problem that i selected this path to be chartered....papers are tough then result is also worst....sir, what to do...all my relatives and even parents....are forcing me to quit...sir but i cant because all my pain for 4 to 5 years wll drain....i have no right to say anything to ICAI...but now i am really depressed sir.....i hope atleast there are some hope in near future...

I have rejected by many well known companies becoz i am pursuing my ca final...tcompanies are ready to acccept a bcom person with 3-4 years experience....and having not knowledge atleast that a CA Inter person...there are jacks in company jobs....what to do...during my GMCS there were some students who cant even speak in normal english...they dont have any other economy knowledge other than CA exam study...sir...are this people are future of economy...hope this 2014 May will be my last attept...or i will take decision for my life.......

Darshan Gohil (FINAL) (77 Points)
Replied 19 January 2014

Mysterious ICAI... What to say.....now

Anoop (CA Final) (330 Points)
Replied 19 January 2014

the job of icai is to pass the students, rather than thinking about how they will find a job....the rules of demand and supply will never seem to bother a person who needs to feed his family...its upto the person to find a job suitable to him...may not exactly be related to ca profession...after all writing this headache exams will be over and focus on better things in life...

Rupali shah (Ca Article) (31 Points)
Replied 19 January 2014

Institute should play with feeling,power energy of youth.they didn't think how much time &energy is invested in doing CA.they should stop playing with career of youths.

CA Apoorva Sharma (CA Final Student) (31 Points)
Replied 19 January 2014

We can definately talk endless from both sides of the coin..... But wait and self assess ur attempt, match the quality and logic of answers written by you with what was actually req to write(suggested are out), no one wud hav bothered to do it. I dnt knw whthr u alrdy analysed that question patterns this time expected us to write to their needs, and not what has been alrdy written sumwhere, or told by sum1.

Though the Inst. needs to introspect the entry to the course strictly but it shud improve quality for us also.

U see the RTPS, PM, all have questions which i think all of us now can revise on fingers, they dont hint and challenge us with new frame of questions which they suddenly do at the questn papr, Y a RTP wen it has questions of Stdy mat and PM, it gives feel of Preboards where u mug up ncerts.

VIKASH KUMAR JAIN (Audit Executive) (711 Points)
Replied 19 January 2014

Knowledge never become a waste at all, but if ICAI increase its passing percentages, then doing CA become a waste.Tough results needed at final level, but entry can be restricted by academic career percentage requirement itself.

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Well said sir.. gud post... our life has become jung after entering to CA.... after entering to final level with so much difficulty with fighting with all family problems....to clear the single group left group..ICAI is not allowing........so better to strengthen the results of ICAI so that students don't waste their entire life reading the same thing........

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Originally posted by : CA PARAS BAFNA
The future of the student becomes uncertain when he joins CA. In spite of working hard, he has to depend upon the luck also. Performance of a student is evaluated on the basis of written examination. It can be said that those who have passed have performed  better than those who have failed. But students themselves only can not be made responsible in their failure.
When 97% of the students fails, the Institute should also feel some pain as these students have remained attached with it since a longtime. An institute can not feel proud for such a poor result of its students.   Ultimately, it's the responsibility of any  Institution to carve the future of its students. It should not act so irresponsibly looking to the overlall changes in the definition of a career. Now any delay due to the act of Institute does not spoil the career only but also ruins the life of a student and his family.  

Why we should FAVOUR  for GOOD RESULTS  who have passed CPT and IPCC?

The above is the answer. Students join a course to qualify the exams.

Top Institutes provide SUITABLE MATERIALS and TOP CLASS FACULTIES to qualify them rather than to KEEP IT SECRET with itself about its strategies/policies.

At ICAI, very few are there who are good in communication skills.

Most of them will just say : THERE IS NO SHORT CUT FOR HARD WORK.

The reality is : They themselves don't WISH to DO HARD WORK.  Actually they believe in SMART WORK.

Mere hard work can't  give success. If success is assured with hard work; then surely students would be ready to do hard work. CA course requires some unique skills but unfortunately what are these skills are either never explained to the students and if explained; they are not ready to follow the same.

Crystal clear point is STUDENTS ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY GUIDED by BOARD OF STUDIES. 

It would be surprising to note by all that Mr. JAYDEEP N SHAH (immediate past President of ICAI) has remained Chairman of the Board of Studies for years......but he was unable to DRAW "CORRECT STRATEGY" for STUDENTS pursuing CA. . In his tenure as President; he put a BIG QUESTION on his own INTEGRITY through NAGPUR LAND DEAL which was later on cancelled..

Further; I am really very sorry to share the recent development w.e.f 15 01 2014 :

Attestation of the supporting documents attached with DSC Form will be done only by Gazetted Officer, Or Bank Manager Or Post Master.

(Attestation by CA/CS will not be accepted and form will not be processed).

Why?

When the act of the president of the esteemed body has remained in question; then how others will believe on REST OF THE PROFESSIONALS?

Replied 20 January 2014

The above certification is not a BIG ISSUE.......

but the shocking is a SMALL ISSUE is not relied by the government if certified by the PROFESSIONALS.

Replied 21 January 2014

A CA Final Student failed in ISCA. If he would
have passed, he would have been All India Topper.

Replied 21 January 2014

Suppose the above mark sheet is given in CA Exams and stated as :

Marks 6

A Prospective Chartered Accountant has wasted his 6 months of crucial time

for a subject which he feels it is absolutely unnecessary for his future.

Comment on his feelings.              

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

Every reason to believe that something is fishy. A student who has scored brilliant marks in other subjects, won't he had scored 40 in ISCA. 

In my opinion, ICAI should itself voluntarily take the matter and should order re-evaluation of answers (not the answer sheet).

1 Like

CA SAYANTAN BASU (ASSISTANT MANAGER ) (2113 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

result  tragedy  of  icai  for the  final    examination  of  nov  2013

Replied 21 January 2014

result  tragedy  of  icai  for the  final    examination  of  nov  2013

Replied 21 January 2014

Really shocking ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: