Easy Office
Easy Office

Mr.Srinivasa Raghavan - A terror member

Page no : 2

Ravi S. (Articles) (294 Points)
Replied 14 November 2008

author : M.Sreenivasan
Posted On : 11/14/2008 1:53:45 PM

If we make any Expenditure payment on behalf of our Creditors, do we have to decuted Tax at sources on these transaction. under what nature

M.Sreenivasan

Expert : S.Srinivasaraghavan
Posted On : 11/14/2008 2:17:20 PM

PLease give an example to understand your query.

AMIT GUPTA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (70 Points)
Replied 14 November 2008

well...hi..i just read yr thread...abt this so called expert S.srini.,.,.,..,.,.,,,,,he seriously is too gud.,.,as in his answers r so full full of crap but still tht doesn't affect the way he presents them..,i posted my message asking help regarding articleship.,,n he told me to get registered wd the institute n wht not.,.n i was seriously convinced .,but had never heard of such a thing.,.,so i thought let it go to hell.,.,

amit gupta:

HI,.,.im AMIT GUPTA....cleared my ca P.E2 with 24th rank.i secured 23rd rank in PE1....i have finished my graduation {b.com(hnrs)} from D.U.

Looking for a firm wd decent amount of exposure and where i can learn about varied fields.kindly hel;p me out...its urgent..

the firm should have a good working environment and where my voice will b heard about my problems and preferences to an extent...

contact me asap....at AMITGUPTA143 @ HOTMAIL.COM...i live in south delhi.

By : S.Srinivasaraghavan
Chief Financial Officer and Co
[ Scorecard : 11139]
Send PM

ON : 10 November 2008

THe institute (Regional council, local chapter including) will love to help you! Please register yourself.

(Guest)

tat man always comes up with some terrific replies to queries.

Wat a wonderful place of articleship he has suggested.

Kudos man

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 17 November 2008

Dear Members,

This is not a place to comment some one or the other or to fight. If one expert cant answer your queries or wrongly answers, go to another expert instead of commenting him. You have really a lot of good members who can help you in solving your problem. The main motive of this website is problem solving of members and students. So we will better concentrate on that one. This one is not to hurt anyone.

Sunali (Learner) (1317 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

I agree with Mr. Chaitanya..

Whenever one asks the other advises....but considering the viability part always rest with the one who asks...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: