EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Mourn Day

Page no : 2

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

KZN,

You are right.

Actually, myself and I guess most of us tend to think this way. Take my example, sometime back in 2007 I was getting a very good opportunity and needed a transfer. Even after waiting for 2 months I didn't get it. Finally, it led to a big fight which continued for another 2 months when I didnt attend the office. I was not interested in working with that firm any more, why should I go? And I had given them enough time. Then the matter went to ICAI. Their officers were very arrogant and talked non sense. After a long fight and hundreds of rounds to ICAI offices nothing worked out. FInally I got the transfer but through my own sources. Today, it is very easy for me to forget all this, I am in the biggest and the most reputed firms now. But why did I face this problem at the first place? That is because of the thinking which Mr Kalpesh is talking about.  The earlier generations never bothered to do something about such insane behaviour and didn't bother to fight for fundamental rights. Some may have adjusted and may not have had the resources to do something. If everyone thinks of forgetting it and going ahead, people in generations to come would keep facing similar problems. And especially when we have people who want us to suffer just because they suffered, who want us to live a miserable life just because they lived one. And thats not fair. Thats why, our rules are still like that. This issue may not be as hyped as it is today, because now we have more students and thus more such cases.

The point is, somewhere, someone will have to do something to bring about a change. Even in politics we have seen this (in 1991 liberalisation reforms and in many other years where important changes have taken place).

And for all these changes to happen, we all need to come togethar , try and understand the problem and try to do something about it. One of the ways is to use these forums and other media to create awareness among all students. I dont know how effective these ways are, but thats all I can do today as an article trainee. I believe that I am a student of a professional course so I can't think like Mr. Kalpesh does i.e. of making unions and going to ICAI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: