Mistake in filling articleship form

Hey Friends , I have joined my articleship in filling the form for the purpose I filled articleship period of 3.5 years in place of 3 years & in the registration latter  i also found that the period was written 3.5 years so please tell me what should I do now ?

Replies (3)

Write a letter to ICAI in this concern and with all references...........

Just Enjoy, and take 6 Month Extra Leaves........................................

Dear sir, I have made two mistake in articleship registration fourm. first one is I did not signature ni identy card. and secoud one is I have send a interner copy of IPCC first group marksheet becouse i did not receive orignal copy of marksheet on that time( now I have received orignal copy)

What shoud i do? Please guide me.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details