MBA after CA and CFA

 

 

Hi guys. I have completed C.A. and am presently preparing for C.F.A. (Int.) Level2 Exam. I have 3 years of good article-ship experience and no post qualification experience.
 
I am planning for MBA from some reputed B school. 
 
But I am really confused as to "Is it worth for Me to go for MBA at this stage taking into consideration the opportunity cost as well as the work experience sacrificed during the two years or is it better if I take up some suitable job ???? (because after the two yrs MBA I'll still be treated as a fresher as against my friends who'd have gained two yrs of Work-Ex)???" 
 
Also all good B-schools with 1yr program require couple of yrs work-ex. I think it wud be diff. for me to do it 2 yrs l8r once I start working.
 
Please Advice. 
 
Also pl suggest the B-schools I should look at!

 

Replies (3)

imo, CA + CFA is more than enough actually. However, if you want an MBA from a top B-School, that is also a great addition to ur already existing professional qualifications. What I would suggest is you find a job now and get experience based on yr existing qualifications and aft that try for an Executive MBA...which is normally a 30 month part-time course but very extensive and corporate related....

is CA a Valid degree for MBA, with out any other degree?

please clarify

i Have completed my intermediate and joined in to CA, so couldn"t do degree, now in CA Final, Please Help Me out?/???

Raja, Yes once you complete CA you will be definitely eligible for top B-school entrance exams such as the CAT. You can check the website for the exams for the eligibility criteria for sureness. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details