Easy Office
Easy Office

Marry, take transfer and divorce(only way out of a CA

Page no : 3

Vidhyashankar (CA) (1292 Points)
Replied 03 July 2009

One thing whether all of you have noticed it or not: The very title of the post by Jose,the expletives used,the comments back and forth, discussions and debates,etc in this thread is better in both quality and quantity than other similar subject threads.(even though it started off in a negative trend)

This is the power of emotions.However, it should be controlled, I admit.

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 03 July 2009

just like others have replied to you; calling Uttam agarwal "his highness" and why not HIS HOLINESS wont give you extra marks in exams and u will pass in 1st attempt.

I wont use expletives directly but i wont stop raising my voice against injustice meted out to students and that's a promise.

Mein apne marji ka malik hun and i have a right to have my own opinion.

You have not paid me money to study CA, right. So shut up before telling me to leave CA.

And mind you; don't try to abuse the talents of CS, CWAs

Originally posted by :Aashish Dinanath Tripathi
"  Let us see.
Agar Transfers bann nahi bhi hote even then it wouldnt make much of a difference to many of  us.Isnt it?
More over, Jose  u get u r brains checked by a qualified Neuro doc as it has some imbalance i suppose.
Please explain the reason for u r frustation and oblige.
Well dear Jose (I think u r even hidind u r real name to avoid any kind of consequenses), just to remind u  ur not a CA and still a wanna be like all of us here, so bear what we all are bearing or leave the course and do some other part time study like CS or ICWA.
Other wise show u r frustation and anger in the right manner and in the right channel by filing a PIL(Public Interest Litigation thought u might not know the full form) against the ICAI or against His Highness CA Uttam Prakash Agarwal. But assaulting him or using crap among people of a highly respected and commended professionals shows nothing more than ur immaturity.
So stop assaulting and start thinking until it gets too late.
, till then Njoy
Have PHUN,
Radhe Radhe. 
"

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assistant and NCFM(CMDM))   (233 Points)
Replied 03 July 2009

I would not even in my wildest dreams would undermind the talent and capabilities of our fellow counterpart CS and CWA. By other partime course like CS and CWA i meant other parttime courses like CA>

Moreover calling Mr. Uttam Agarwal his holiness/His Highness is the out of least possible respect.

If my words have offended any one I apologise from the bottom of my heart. 

Regards,

Enjoy Have Phun

Radhe radhe.

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 03 July 2009

Dear Vidhyashankar, all i meant was there should be student representation in such critical decisions of the institute. aakhir hamari bhi zindagi to hai. we have no rights as such do we? but there are no limits to the sweeping powers of the ICAI and "rogue"(sorry) principals... i have done enough from bathing in canal water to making calls from my principal's call center as part of my article training.. There has to be an end to everything.... 

I would also add that the present quandary the ICAI has managed to drag students into could have been avoided if there was some planning in the last 2 years.. and none of these posts would have come up at all.

Vidhyashankar (CA) (1292 Points)
Replied 03 July 2009

Originally posted by :Gopalakrishnan
" Dear Vidhyashankar, all i meant was there should be student representation in such critical decisions of the institute. aakhir hamari bhi zindagi to hai. we have no rights as such do we? but there are no limits to the sweeping powers of the ICAI and "rogue"(sorry) principals... i have done enough from bathing in canal water to making calls from my principal's call center as part of my article training.. There has to be an end to everything.... 
I would also add that the present quandary the ICAI has managed to drag students into could have been avoided if there was some planning in the last 2 years.. and none of these posts would have come up at all.
"

Yes, I now understand after your clarification what you meant earlier.Im with you on this.

Mayank kharbanda (Risk Advisory Services) (409 Points)
Replied 04 July 2009

Is there any student union or something like that for the benefits of students as well as for ICAI.....

I think there should be a student union consisting of few students through which we can communicate our views to ICAI.....

I have faith in my institute and I am also quite sure that if we communicate our views to ICAI regarding the release of ban on trnasfer it would definitely be considered..........

Please Please come up with solutions instead of this never ending discussions....

we just quote other's reply and then start our views on them...

For ex:-

OHHh u should not say like that..

OHH u should leave the CA course...

Ohh u'r being too harsh....

U don noe how much problem I am facing

nd a lot more but I don want to continue da same trend....

BAS KARO YAAR YEH SAB...........KUCH SOCHO SOCHO.......

Mayank kharbanda (Risk Advisory Services) (409 Points)
Replied 04 July 2009

some one is commenting on the topic also........

wat will haappen through all dis...

jo topic hai accept kar lo pasand nhn hai toh mat dekho yaar.....no one has forced u 2 comment......

I noe I'm doin da same thing but wat can I do, I have to stop dis endless discussion also.......

kush. (ARTICLE / PCC Student) (92 Points)
Replied 04 July 2009

hey but only female article can take transfer on the basis of MARRIGE and what about male articles .

And according to indian law for divorce they have to wait for atleast for 6mths.

kush. (ARTICLE / PCC Student) (92 Points)
Replied 04 July 2009

there's also one more way KILL YOUR CA (principal).... hahaha ha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: