Easy Office
LCI Learning

Life at CCI - Before and after being Featured

Page no : 3

Charu Srivastava (Company Secretary) (4210 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

you are GEM of CCI. You are very much correct, CCI is a virtual family and we are proud to be the part of the same wherein we share our problems and experiences.More than social networking site, i enjoy CCI the most. It the best utilization of time ,energy and Knowledge.

Its is because of people like you makes the CCI a wonderful Platform.

Many Many Congratuations for the recognition and fame and wish you many more in future.

1 Like

Pralay Chakraborty (Service) (482 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

@ Sourav Banarjee : Treat Chahiye !!!!!!!!

Naresh (CA ) (365 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

Originally posted by : Parashar

Congrats Sir, be a part of this family as a guardian for other cci members.

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

Though miles may lie between us we are never far apart, for friendship

482192tmyx3z7juf.gif

1 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU BAYYA...FIRST CONGRATS FOR BEING FEATURED MEMBER..AS I WAS BUSY IN MY EXAMS I AM NOT ACTIVE IN CCI FROM LAST SOME MONTHS...NOW NOT GETTING A MOOD TO USE CCI ..WHATEVER YOU TOLD ABOUT SANJAY BAYYA IS RIGHT..HE IS REALLY A VERY GOOD PERSON ...HE ALWAYS SAYS TO ME ALSO RESPECT SHOULD BE IN MIND NOT IN WORDS..HE IS A REAL GIFT FOR ALL OF US.HOPE YOU KEEP YOUR GOOD WORK ..AND BAYYA I AM SORRY UPTO THIS TIME I DIDNT READ YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE POST.I PROMISE AND READ AND ASK YOU DOUBTS WHEN I GET A GOOD MOOD..WISH TO TAKE A BREAK FROM CCI..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY CCI FAMILY

1 Like

(Guest)

Still waiting for the To be continued…

Kashish Grover ( CA-FINAL, CS-FINAL) (1671 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

righty said.... sir u deserve it.....!!

and you have a very strong vocab.... please tell me also how to improve mine also .... :P

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

Originally posted by : Eklavya -Science of Self Study

I'm sure Dear Eklavya, even if I don't write anything here in response to your comment, you'll know my reply. You are born with intellect, vision and more than anything else the courage to learn alone. The writer will be back in search of his reader, soon.

Replied 08 January 2012

I'm sure Dear Eklavya, even if I don't write anything here in response to your comment, you'll know my reply. You are born with intellect, vision and more than anything else the courage to learn alone. The writer will be back in search of his reader, soon.

Divya Venugopal (student) (207 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Originally posted by : Charu Srivastava

you are GEM of CCI. You are very much correct, CCI is a virtual family and we are proud to be the part of the same wherein we share our problems and experiences.More than social networking site, i enjoy CCI the most. It the best utilization of time ,energy and Knowledge.

Its is because of people like you makes the CCI a wonderful Platform.

Many Many Congratuations for the recognition and fame and wish you many more in future.

1 Like

Replied 09 January 2012

Sir,,,,, what to say, i never knew my eagerness to read your article will get me, so much of the praises as this, your prized praises has definitely been delivered to a worng person, and this does't mean am down to earth, this does mean, i have been there and may be will be there forever-YES,

The person is right. Only the spelling is WRONG.laugh

Be there for me, Dear Eklavya. You know why.

2 Like

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Originally posted by : TusharSSampatM.Com CA,CS-FINAL

Completly agree wit Richank ji...Pls never leave dis platform and i hope many more inspire from u and v get to c on dis universal platform......God bless u.

1 Like

Replied 10 January 2012

Thank you, Rohit.

Madhukar (Service) (158 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

"...... I had one Bramhastra which would save my day, - my association with CMA. Sanjay Gupta – my guiding force. He has been one of THE MOST precious, life-long gifts that CCI had blessed me with. This uncommonly down-to-earth young achiever possesses such humble a character! If I say anything in public praising him, he’ll come up with this reply, “Please don’t lay bare your feelings about me in front of the whole world. I know how my elder brother’s feelings. Your love and respect for me is equivalent to thousand words uttered. Instead, you write something on the English language. ” It was his inspiring advice that prompted me to start writing articles in English."

The feeling of being capable of something makes each one of us, fortunate among the people. Irrespective of background we are from, the journey we are leading towards, the battle we already lost but the spirit of not given up keep us going and the same can be felt in above lines.....

I wish many more happy moments to come in your life and each second of your life to be worth for YOU as well as for CCI.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: