Easy Office
LCI Learning

Life at CCI - Before and after being Featured

Page no : 2

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 05 January 2012

Savrav Sir.Smile. U deserve it, i just say 1 word, u r Dada of our cci family (same as our former indian captain Saurav ganguly) u have best leadership skill sir.
2 Like

Prashanth (Chartered Accountant) (2322 Points)
Replied 05 January 2012

Being iam follower of the Sourav ji right form the beginning, nothing i can speak about such great personlaity like other share their feelings....but one thing i can say he is one of the person who inspired me ........

Thanks Brother !!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

Congratulations Sir! I would love to know more about your daughter Rishila!

(Guest)

Congratulations Sir! I would love to know more about your daughter Rishila!

1 Like

Pralay Chakraborty (Service) (482 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

Damn lyk !!!! superb expression of true feelings towards CCI............... keep it up dear......

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

I'm writing on my life with my daughter for an article to be posted by one of my very affectionate sister, Renu. Most happily, I'd share that link with you, Dear Disha.

For the moment, I'd say that Rishila has given a new lease of life to her father. After her birth, life was destined to be unique in every respect.

6 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

Dear Sourav,

First of all; my heartily congratulations to be among the top members of the CCI in a very short span of time.

Some people have to advertise their work (like filmstars), some do work only and many discuss about their work.

If you do a single but great job; you become a Hero in the eyes of the public.

From your feelings towards CCI and Dear Sanjay; I totally agree. Many times I have also wrote this is a family. I have found at least 30 close friends with the help of CCI and Sanjay is one among them.

Those who value the work and not the money only; for them; CCI is a place to work. Be sure; your work is acknowledged which you do by heart and ultimately public gift you a place which you deserve.

I heartily wish all the success in your life and hope  soon  you will have one most rewarding  professional qualification in your hands.

8 Like

(Guest)

thankyou da, you shared your CCI moments with us, but what you said is just one side of the part,  the other side also beautiful da, its about what you gifted to CCI, your each article is like a treasure to us, few keep us updated, few took us to a historic trip to great lives, few improved our english knowledge, and your replies are really special, they always filled with your support, encouragement, and smiles for sure.
da, its not balancing.. what you give us.. what we give you..
you deserve much more da., 
@ Sanjay sir, there is one proverb.. There is no shortage of talent, but there is only shortage of talent that can recognise talent..
Thankyou sanjay sir, without you, we might have missed our brother.,
we feel proud to have sanjay sir and saurabh sir with us, Keep motivating us, 
All the best to both of you..

4 Like

Parashar (Company Secretary 2004) (1013 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

Congrats Sir, be a part of this family as a guardian for other cci members.

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

Life at CCI before and after being Featured.....

Hmmmm.....Knowing you as little as i do, you will not change even if you become the CM of West Bengal...

I am really fortunate to have met with a great human being like you.  I have found a great motivator and guding elder brother in you. And you just continue to shower so much praise on me and its because you are a such a nice and humble person. I can only say that i will try to live upto your expectation.

Finally this achievement of yours calls for a "Dosa Party".....

6 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

When people are far off and scattered all over, the only way a person is recognised is by his talent and WORK..., not by anything else..!!

You did it bhaiya and now u are one of the top people of this Planet..!! You deserve this and wish that you go ahead more and more in life....,

Remember your words above Rishila has given you a new lease of life so just forget whats gone and keep going ahead...

Just want to share one of my favourite Quote to express my feelings.,

"The World Is To Small For Those Who Think Of Being A Sun Rather Than Being A Moon or Star".

(¯`v´¯)

.`•.¸.•´ ★

¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)

(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥ ♥~~"KARAN TELI" ~~

3 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

well even my q was same like ur collegues ... or m apse isi q ko puchna chahti thi ...

ap sci stream ke stu the , then  apne civil sevices me apply kiya and u got selected also ....

phir bhi apne us offer ko reject kiya +  then u done sociology ...

or now in commerce stream .....

Y so ... means kuch to reason hoga ... bt my q got changed bcz maine topic dusra le liya ...phir apka ans bhi us forum me aisa hi tha , ki was imp to my sub topic of tht article.

bt haan apki life feature banne ke baad chahe kitni change hui ho , respect  won't ever change in any1's eyessmileyangel

2 Like

Sanket (!..Live to Give..!) (16427 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

To be frank.... it happened with me also....

My friends always saying that CCI is just useless and can' get  knowledge via this site.. they are online on fb and twitter while i am on CCI...

Routine is also same with you.. when i get free from work always online on CCI...

But i know from last one year i got so many things form CCI and gain a very much knowledge in each and every subject... CCi is now part of my life.... First i addicted to facebook but now the place has taken by CCI... and its good for me also....

CCI is really a great platform...that's what we all should accept and thankx to admin for that...

And you are also great sir... i always consider as a elder brother and truly you deserve to be featured member of CCI... Once again Very very Congratulation....

Your comments are post are truly inspirational and Knowledgeable... i remember your post on Companies bill, Ani-Money Laundering, Deadlist enemy, Moonlight Sonata, Food Bill, Seed Bill and many more  are really Knowledgebale........

I am really poor towards expressing feeling through words...  So please FORGIVE AND FORGET if i told anything wrong but i adore you a lot sir.....

Thank you for guiding us......

3 Like

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

Originally posted by : CA Navin Jain

Congratulation to Sourav,

CCI is the part of my life, and I never ever try to forget it.....................

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 06 January 2012

I have always known that CCI has the power to change your life topsy turvy.... I know how much i value the life long relations that i have due to CCI and also how it has filled me with so much confidence... and how being away from this wonderful platform feels like life pinching me... it is one of my new year aspirations to be back to a place which i have always called Home Sweet Home. A place i miss so much. Which added so much to my life.

And it is wonderful to see your life change in such a beautiful manner after becoming the featured member... It really is a part of the highest honour that this pious place can give...!!!

Kudos...!!!yes

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: