Easy Office
LCI Learning

Jo main chahati hu (:

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Just say them "ALLL ISZ WELL"...................

RUPESH CHOUDHURY (Student) (484 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Hey Kavya! wats the problem in pursuing the both simultaneously..

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Kavya... I really dont know whether its opposing or supporting the previous replies given by the real experts and experienced people above...

But i would tell u to go for VJ... I mean, if u dont have interest in being a CA,., then never ever give a thought of being one,.

It sucks and yes it does in a huge huge quantity...

CA, niether as a profession nor as a study-coarse is a joke or passing the time alonwith some other coarse going simultaneously. Yaar, its completely ruining ur own life....

Y wud anyone want to waste his time, especially a GIRL wasting her life's the most precious 4-5 years behind a coarse which she doesn't want to opt..??

Pradip Narsingani (Income Tax & GST Consultant/ CA-Final)   (572 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Dhiraj is right ./././  you go for VJ

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Sorry, but if ur parents are not conveynced by so called "PYAR KI BHAASHA"..., then make them understand ur dreams n desires by force...

[Mind it : I'm not suggesting u to go against ur parents, have rivalries, conflicts, bla bla bla n all those melo-drama acts].

Just be bold enough to tell ur parents about ur own interest and rejection of their choice... Be practical and never ever get emotional and take some wrong decision of going with CA....

Pehle pehle to bahut accha lagta hai, can go thru CPT,.. mushqil se IPCC be ho jayega... But FINALS,. CA FINALS requires (more than just being smart and intelligent) interest, dedication and one's own view of understanding the points.. When u urself r not ready to do such coarse, fir kahan se ye sab ayega/.....

DONT GO FOR CA.... NEVER......

Alok Bansod (Accounts executiv) (135 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Right Dhiraj,

If she has clear road map for her interest, if she know pros &cons of it.  then go ahead.

Just dont compare one profession with other. the profession is best in which u have interest.

Ashish Sharma (Service) (1028 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Knowledge is Power 

Life will not end with doing CA , Do CA make your parents Happy, but don't down your interest

give some time for your interest also.

(Guest)

Just do that what u want to be, please do like the movie 3 idiots

CA.Swathi Jain (CA ) (155 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

i think all of u have watched 3 idiots enough number of times...

u too watch it kavya, u will get ur answers then!!

(Guest)

i agree with swathi !! but then dont come back in future to your parents and cry !! whatever you do , think and do. ca has sustainable and ssured future , rj or vj has less probabilty to pay u back !! parents love successful children , whether it be ca or cj they dont care a f about it !!! 

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

I don't have much to say after the above suggestions and views of experts and experience people .
But i would like to say one thing.....Its right that u shud follow the field in which u hv interest, but just think twice for the pros and cons of ur choice, also thinks practically and not theoratically.
Don't get lured with the benefits and propserity of someone in one field. Many times it happens, that we ar seeing a person who is very successful, praised by all bcoz of CA or something, enjoying and making lots of money, but making that person an idol to decide ur carreer is not the right way. Assess the option according to ur own capabilitiy  and skills.

Go ahead with full confidence in what u decide and Best of Luck............

Leonel (Service) (84 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

When  hobby becomes a profession, its more rewarding than when a profession is followed superseding the Hobby.

So always advisable to do what you aspire for.....

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

I was also keen to be Software Engineer, but with the wishes of my Papa, created history in my family. but at the same time, I have learned many things during my articleship and Job, still learning...

I have helped my company in developing Voucher Approval System in Tally Software, Cheque Printing, Cheque Report Generation, Voucher Class modification etc.., I have developed many different type of Forms in PDF for various use of my company. There are lot of precious work, I have handled with the help of some persons to the help of my work.

And, I'm happy that I followed and accepted wishes of my Papa.. I love you Papa... I know you too happy to see me at this position... true that I could not make it before your demise...

Reasons are always there, whenever there is mistake but I can truly say that I have not taken things seriously.. Sorry Papa..

Mohd Javed Khan (CA FINAL) (622 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ ĵ
Kavya... I really dont know whether its opposing or supporting the previous replies given by the real experts and experienced people above...

But i would tell u to go for VJ... I mean, if u dont have interest in being a CA,., then never ever give a thought of being one,.
It sucks and yes it does in a huge huge quantity...

CA, niether as a profession nor as a study-coarse is a joke or passing the time alonwith some other coarse going simultaneously. Yaar, its completely ruining ur own life....

Y wud anyone want to waste his time, especially a GIRL wasting her life's the most precious 4-5 years behind a coarse which she doesn't want to opt..??

agree with dhiraj ........

SATISH (CA Final & CS Final) (90 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

hay kavya  even i also want to become Rj but i am not getting chance, i suggest u one thing so that  you can continue with the CA so that it will not heart u r dad and also you dream, if you want to become RJ or Vj work part time and also do your articleship, one thing i suggest you continue with the CA, because  who knows if some one RJ or VJ better than you then you have to leave that profession and again at that time there is no interest in coming back to CA, you have to sacrifice one better to sacrifice Rj and Vj these are not permanent like CA, think about it 

Satish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: