Easy Office
LCI Learning

ITR PENDING FOR WANT OF CORRECTNESS

Page no : 9

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 11 April 2020

3 days past there announcements are useless such as there department and their ministers...bullsh*t

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 12 April 2020

Idiotic stupid senseless dept
1 Like

Replied 12 April 2020

Yeah @ sheena very much agree with you!

Amit B (38 Points)
Replied 12 April 2020

Sheena and Saif, I wrote in other post also that there is difference between pending income tax refund and pending assessment of return.  The press note says IT dept will "release pending income tax refunds". In my opinion, its only applicable where return was already processed but bank account was not credited with refund due to some reasons. The press note did not say that IT dept will "process all the income tax returns" immediately . In most of the cases, like yours, the present status is that assessment of IT return is pending. Only once assessment is completed, that it is determined that whether refund is payable (and consequently, pending) or if there is a tax demand. If I were you, I will not raise my hoe

Replied 12 April 2020

Amit what you said May be correct, but this useless dept is sitting on our returns from the past eleven months, I am raising this on Twitter also. Let’s shame them who doesn’t have any concern about the tax payers

Replied 12 April 2020

Saif any update from your friends, My friends didn’t received any refund in their accounts
1 Like

Replied 13 April 2020

@ amit ...bro you might be correct but the itr processed on 21st march there bank accounts are already prevalidated then there is no question that they have problems with bank accounts and mostly they have SBI. So why delay in issuing refunds

Replied 13 April 2020

Systematically they should have realised refund within one week max after giving intimation order...then what's point of holding for so many week then taking false credit and then not doing there work....bullsh*t

Replied 13 April 2020

Altogether they are playing with the emotion of us the middle class ppls by giving false promises and hopes...they are just issuing circulars sitting there in there air conditioned offices, they fon know the what we are going through for the past few days and what our financial condition is nowadays .

Replied 13 April 2020

Very true saif, bunch of useless people
1 Like

Replied 13 April 2020

It’s chaos everywhere, the CPC is not working, the customer care is closed, enirvana is also closed and people where they will go?
1 Like

Replied 13 April 2020

What the uses that circular I don't know if the are issuing refunds to them who have already got intimation orders??? They were supposed to get refund already then why taking credits and making false promises

Replied 13 April 2020

Through all the official and these useless corrupt ministers in sea...all are thugs

Amit B (38 Points)
Replied 13 April 2020

Originally posted by : Saif
What the uses that circular I don't know if the are issuing refunds to them who have already got intimation orders??? They were supposed to get refund already then why taking credits and making false promises

I do not think govt made any false promise in the circular. Gullible public fell for the trap which was circulated and propagated by the media. Nowhere the media, or in articles or the esteemed organisations told public what the circular essentially means. People misinterpreted the circular. Media is just hand-in-glove with the govt to make people believe something which is not true.

1 Like

Replied 13 April 2020

Then why till date no refund made into those ppls bank accounts who have got intimation order on 20th of march ... ?? Who is responsible for that media? Or department or poor middle class taxpayers?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: