Easy Office
LCI Learning

ITR PENDING FOR WANT OF CORRECTNESS

Page no : 10

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 13 April 2020

And one can't get away by saying that there's probly with there bank accounts as they have already prevalidated and topmost there they SBI account holders which foremost and top on list of bank suggested by IT DEPT

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 13 April 2020

Saif it’s our bad luck and fate that we have such a bunch of useless people in the dept

Ujjwal Agrawal (Article Trainee) (34 Points)
Replied 13 April 2020

submitted by grievance 5 times already....got the same reply every time....

1 Like

Replied 13 April 2020

Bro @ ujjwal more than 12 times grievance and 4 times complained via twitter till date no concern shown by department. My only question is that why misguiding small taxpayers from there false circulars and make fool of us. We already facing a lot from this lockdown

Replied 13 April 2020

@ sheena one of my colleague got intimation order just now!!

Replied 14 April 2020

Plz check your emai sheena...I did not got any email but

Ani (Freelancer) (102 Points)
Replied 14 April 2020

No refund as of yet, Any one received any intimation for income tax refund  related to that ?

1 Like

Replied 14 April 2020

I didn’t receive any email Saif,keep me posted here. Let’s be active in this platform
1 Like

Ani (Freelancer) (102 Points)
Replied 14 April 2020

Many have written grievance for refund  status on twitter. Circular was released on 8 th April and no refund as of yet, No one is responding to queries on twitter

1 Like

Replied 14 April 2020

They are bunch of idiots, now the lockdown is extended till May 3, what will happen to middle class people,god only can help
1 Like

Replied 14 April 2020

Exactly the most destroyed will be the Middle class peoples

Replied 14 April 2020

Saif just now I received an email, just like the same we received on 21 jan 2019, asking us to confirm the refund amount or to revise the income tax return. Did any received the same
1 Like

Replied 14 April 2020

Yaa I also got ...what shall do we do now?

Replied 14 April 2020

I am just cross checking my returns one more time and I don’t want to waste 30 days for it saif, we will send the response by tomo mrng itself

Replied 14 April 2020

Can you confirm if anyone received any refund into their accounts, one of my friend has received his processing intimation today, his date of processing was on 30 March,but didn’t received any refund

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: