Easy Office
LCI Learning

ITR PENDING FOR WANT OF CORRECTNESS

Page no : 13

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 16 April 2020

Saif 5 of my friends has received their refunds today, they were not sent any emails for verification, straight refund was sent to bank

Replied 16 April 2020

Saif 5 of my friends has received their refunds today, they were not sent any emails for verification, straight refund was sent to bank

Replied 16 April 2020

Hi saif how are you.........I am in constant touch with people whose returns are processed and refund pending, but most of them have got their refunds yesterday itself.

Replied 16 April 2020

I guess there are only 2 lakh returns pending for ay 19-20 and in that 1.74 lakh returns are having outstanding tax demand and the moment the tax payer responds to that, it will be released immediately

Replied 17 April 2020

I am leaving this group too, thank you all

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

Why doing so @ sheena? Then how can we share our updates

Replied 17 April 2020

I don't see any reason to leave this Groupon for you @ sheena

Amit B (38 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

Originally posted by : Sssss
Saif let’s chat in the other forum itr is selected for risk management process, as there are many people responding again in that group

That forum was hijacked by irresponsible and unprofessional comments by other people for their own greedy motives.

Amit B (38 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

Originally posted by : Sssss
I am leaving this group too, thank you all

I do not think you should leave this group / forum. You have been doing commendable work by updating posts and responding to queries and creating a healthy discussion alive. 

1 Like

Amit B (38 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

@ Sheena and Saif - Below is my status update

Form and Type: Filed a Revised ITR 3 for AY 2019-20

Date of filing: 08 July 2019

14 April 2020 Evening - Received a sms from CPC "Please check the Refund Status for PAN XXXXXX, AY2019-20 on https:/tin-nsdl.com after 3 days. Please ignore this if the Refund has been received." However, upon checking no details were available.
15 April 2020 Afternoon - Received a sms and email (containing order u/s 143(1)) from CPC that my ITR has been processed. However, e-filing website did not show the status of return as processed.

Date of CPC Order u/s 143(1): 09 April 2020

16 April 2020 Afternoon - Efiling website showed the updated status of return as processed.
17 April 2020 Afternoon - The refund has not been credited to the bank account yet and nsdl site does not show the details of refund status yet. My bank account was prevalidated and evc enabled at the time of filing revised return.

Will update once i receive the credit of the refund amount.

1 Like

Replied 17 April 2020

Yaa @ amit I was also saying same thing why leaving group ? It's not the solution ...we have been on this platform since 2019 and we have shared lots of useful status and updates...why losing such a useful platform

shri ram (15 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

People who got the refund , pls clarify below input to get more clarify on refund pattern

1. Grievance raised ?

2. Refund amount greater than 50k 

Ganesh (Employer) (155 Points)
Replied 23 April 2020

Income tax dept just tweeted this “ Having cleared 14 lakh refunds in last few weeks,we are working hard to clear the balance.We solicit your cooperation in responding to the queries/mail,if any, recd in your efiling account to help us to process your refund expeditiously. Together We Can, Together We Will! #WeCare
1 Like

Replied 23 April 2020

Hope we will get the refund soon

Ganesh (Employer) (155 Points)
Replied 24 April 2020

I m checking my email n mobile regularly for any info about our refund. Let’s hope they will release it fast
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: