Easy Office
LCI Learning

ITR PENDING FOR WANT OF CORRECTNESS

Page no : 12

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

Ok saif it’s do it, I have cross checked the return, I am going for option 1. Everything is fine in the return

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 15 April 2020

Best of luck .... Fingers crossed!!

Replied 15 April 2020

Saif just wait a second, kindly see the twitter handle of income tax, they are claiming now that they have issued refunds for 10.2 lakhs people already

Replied 15 April 2020

1.75 lakh returns are under process and refunds will be credited Ina week time, 1.74 lakh more returns have outstanding tax demand and the dept has sent a mail asking them to respond with in 7 days

Replied 15 April 2020

So it is clear that we are the last left out of fy 18-19, definitely I guess they will run into us. I am ready with all the proofs and I don’t think we will be getting the return processed in the near future. Because they are clearing 99.5 percent of the returns and issuing all the refunds. We will be in the last 0.5 percent people of facing scrutiny.

Replied 15 April 2020

@ sheena...At this time we should think positive as j have gone through my return it has no error so I am going for the confirmation.

Replied 15 April 2020

Ok saif, I have cross checked it too, so let’s go for it. I am also raising grievance with all the documents also simultaneously for their reference
1 Like

Replied 15 April 2020

@ saif I have sent the confirmation with option 1 and I have raised the grievance along with all documents also. Now let’s see how long will they take.

Replied 15 April 2020

@ So you are going for 1st option ?

Replied 15 April 2020

I just sent it saif, yes I opted for it and sent the proofs through grievance also for safe side

Replied 15 April 2020

@ Sheena was going previous post and you was saying something about many clients have received notice for 7 days what was that about?

Replied 15 April 2020

Saif they received demand notice , if you agree for the demand raised or not. If you agree then they are deducting the amount n processing the returns

Replied 15 April 2020

Did you sent your response saif...............

Replied 15 April 2020

Yes I have made the response...and you?

posted by : Sheena

Did you sent your response saif...............

Replied 15 April 2020

I hVe sent my response saif ............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: