Itr 1 sahaj

I am a Retired person aged 81 yrs.    I obtained ITR1 Sahaj for filing the return in physical form,   Against some questions I notice certain instructions such as: "drop down to be provided in e-filing utility - against Qns. B i (ii), B3, Part C items.   

What is this drop down to be provided ?   

Even those who are filing the returns physically, should this drop down apply to them?

Replies (2)

File online as it is easy and and processed fast. 

Sri Umesh Kumar, I tried to call you about half an hour bank.   Anyhow Thank you for your reply.   However, I did n't get the reply for my query.  You may kindly educate me about the same - "drop down to be provided in e-filing utility - against Qns. B i (ii), B3, Part C items.   Thank you and with regards  vsraj

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/itr-1-sahaj-520085.asp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details