Easy Office
Easy Office

Isca strategy

Page no : 2

Ridham (article) (356 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Hey rashmi.. thanks a lot for ur worthy suggestion.... so should I really invest in devang dalal's book.? Coz I hv tried with dinesh madan's & practice manual too.. no doubt language is easy but the main issue is too keep the points retained in mind...

nikhil singhal (ca finalist) (244 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Listen..i have my second attmpt in nov too...all u have to do is to memorise the bullets, the matter within it u can write as per ur understanding n practice manual is the most important thing we must do aftr completing our isca course from any reference books...

CS Anuj Agrawal (student) (21 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Buy manisha valecha for isca which is a gud book for isca for self study and helps to score gud marks

brijesh (student) (29 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Contact Jignesh Cheeda 09819068991 Best Faculty 4 isca Guranteed passing

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Originally posted by : Kunal
Hey many of my friends told me that the language of Dinesh Madan is comparatively easy but to score good marks Module should be prefered, is that so ?

I agree, because this is one paper which requires not much application of mind but to mug up things as they appear in study material in order to score good marks.

SHANU SHANKLESHA (ca) (58 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Is Devang Dalal good book to study Isca...I heard it's good?

SHANU SHANKLESHA (ca) (58 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Is Devang Dalal good book to study Isca...I heard it's good?

brijesh (student) (29 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Go 4 Jignesh cheeda Best one

Focus (CA-Final Student) (272 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

I believe writing in ur own words is not to be done in ISCA. One needs to mug up here.

Ankit (-) (23 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Try to learn just d headings of the points. Its a ratta thing in most of the ques which students dont understand otherwise.. Then u can elaborate on d point heading on ur own.. Point headings likh likh k retain karo.. Try it..!

swati (article) (116 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Hi Even I have my attempt in Nov... I got 28 this time... I was thinking to make notes of all the chapters and read them every morning like hanuman chalisa (I mean religions over here) devoting two hours after making notes daily in the morning for about a month and a half... I talked to one of my frnd he applied the same method and scored 72 I don't expect that but still I will try it this time may be I get some difference in my marks... You can also try this if it suits you ridham.

ASHISH (CA) (38 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Dont go for dinesh madan. I tried it in nov 13 and i couldnot pass in isca. In may 14 i studied it from jignesh chedda and got 49 marks. So according to me go for jignesh cheda.

ASHISH (CA) (38 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Dont go for dinesh madan. I tried it in nov 13 and i couldnot pass in isca. In may 14 i studied it from jignesh chedda and got 49 marks. So according to me go for jignesh cheda.

Priyanka gupta (ca final) (47 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Ya ridham u r right... mostly are facing problem. I got exemption in law but in isca only 18 marks Plz tell hw to prepare whole 2nd grp.. costing dt & idt.

ASHISH (CA) (38 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: