Isca strategy

Hey rashmi.. thanks a lot for ur worthy suggestion.... so should I really invest in devang dalal's book.? Coz I hv tried with dinesh madan's & practice manual too.. no doubt language is easy but the main issue is too keep the points retained in mind...
Listen..i have my second attmpt in nov too...all u have to do is to memorise the bullets, the matter within it u can write as per ur understanding n practice manual is the most important thing we must do aftr completing our isca course from any reference books...
Buy manisha valecha for isca which is a gud book for isca for self study and helps to score gud marks
Contact Jignesh Cheeda 09819068991 Best Faculty 4 isca Guranteed passing
Originally posted by : Kunal
Hey many of my friends told me that the language of Dinesh Madan is comparatively easy but to score good marks Module should be prefered, is that so ?

I agree, because this is one paper which requires not much application of mind but to mug up things as they appear in study material in order to score good marks.

Is Devang Dalal good book to study Isca...I heard it's good?
Is Devang Dalal good book to study Isca...I heard it's good?
Go 4 Jignesh cheeda Best one
I believe writing in ur own words is not to be done in ISCA. One needs to mug up here.
Try to learn just d headings of the points. Its a ratta thing in most of the ques which students dont understand otherwise.. Then u can elaborate on d point heading on ur own.. Point headings likh likh k retain karo.. Try it..!
Hi Even I have my attempt in Nov... I got 28 this time... I was thinking to make notes of all the chapters and read them every morning like hanuman chalisa (I mean religions over here) devoting two hours after making notes daily in the morning for about a month and a half... I talked to one of my frnd he applied the same method and scored 72 I don't expect that but still I will try it this time may be I get some difference in my marks... You can also try this if it suits you ridham.
Dont go for dinesh madan. I tried it in nov 13 and i couldnot pass in isca. In may 14 i studied it from jignesh chedda and got 49 marks. So according to me go for jignesh cheda.
Dont go for dinesh madan. I tried it in nov 13 and i couldnot pass in isca. In may 14 i studied it from jignesh chedda and got 49 marks. So according to me go for jignesh cheda.
Ya ridham u r right... mostly are facing problem. I got exemption in law but in isca only 18 marks Plz tell hw to prepare whole 2nd grp.. costing dt & idt.
Dont go for dinesh madan. I tried it in nov 13 and i couldnot pass in isca. In may 14 i studied it from jignesh chedda and got 49 marks. So according to me go for jignesh cheda.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details