EASYOFFICE

ISCA Final

Page no : 3

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

INSTITUTE STUDY MATERIAL IS BEST

(Guest)

for ISCA,study only institute study material and nothing else.u can score well.every time 100 percent questions come exactly based on study material.

only difficult thing is that except for a few topics like erp,hipaa,IT Act etc..(roughly 30 % topics),there is no concept or logic for other topics.u have to byheart these topics..though many wont support my view..i believe the only way to score good marks is by byhearting these..when i say byheart i didnt meant a 100 percent byheart...byheart with some logical understanding,then only u can reproduce it in exam.

byheart allthose charatrestics,features,advantage/disadvantage,uses etc in the book which is given point wise(in numbers or bulletin) even if u dont understand fully what r they and what is the need to study such things.

ICAI is sleeping,they just do copy past from some website and some foreign books published in  1990's(atleast  they could have pasted it from any latest authors)...theyr not gonna change..even in  pcc/ipcc still they ask what are the features of WINDOWS NT/95?!!!....until they change we have no
option....other than byhearting what they have given.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: