EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

ISCA Final

Page no : 2

sumit (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (479 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

make your own notes out of mudule n one reference book.dats d best strtaegy acc to me

Punit (student) (21 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

Hi Aparna,

ISCA is a very technical subject to which reading the institute"s mat would be a hectic one and would get ur confidence level down while reading the initial chapters itself!!! i have read 7 chapters out of 10 from Dinesh madan"s book n have found it v.v. appropriate 4 studying as well as d revision parts provided each sentence is read atleast twice 2 get a clear meaning of it. after completing u can go 4 d pracice manual of d institute.

KARAMVEER SINGH (CA Final ) (26 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

Hi, i would suggest you to use Dinesh Madan + practice manual. 

Dinesh Madan's book will give you the understanding in very first reading and then you can easily cope with the language use in the practice manual and module.

The most important thing is understanding and once it came you can use technical words easily also institute does want one to copy and paste same words in the answer sheet .

Prachi Jindal (CA-Article-Final-Student)   (129 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

This time some one told me tht 3 ques came from ERP...and all that part DINESH MADAN covers..and the same chapter in ICAI module is too lenghty tht u can't go for a revision of whole module even in one day gap....!! ya bt i agree it does nt cover all technical terms..bt it cover sufficient n relevant part for our syllabus...helps in wise study....!!

apurva badaya (ca final) (75 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

I dont prefer Dinesh Madan much coz the language is not upto the standard rather if u will read the study material once or twice u will graually understand the terms clearly.

shivali bardoliya (Articled Assistant) (42 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

For ISCA institute's material is best and appropriate only. just remember points in the answers and read one or twice the content of points. And do revision of points as many times as possible atlest for 10 times and read it everyday atlest for 2 hrs.

Final one time affair (Self Employed) (283 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

@ abv

i m preparing fr both groups i thnk its not at all possible to study isca daily 2 hrs....and if i dnt b in touch with it i m8 forget....i m realy confused:(

CA. Rishabh (Professional) (656 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

Shyam Jha CA (Sr Manager) (126 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

No doubt, Padhuka is best.....

Pravin (CA Finalist) (92 Points)
Replied 18 May 2011

Download notes from https://iscanotes.com/ easy to read and easy to remember.

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 18 May 2011

INSTITUTE MATERIAL IS MORE THAN SUFFICIENT

Pavan Bharadwaj (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (353 Points)
Replied 18 May 2011

Institute material along with practice manual is best. Prime is also a relable source.

CA Asfar Hashmi (Research Associate) (81 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

I guess Institute Madule is the best reference.

However, a CA Final student told me that in the last Nov 10 attempt, the paper was quite tricky. He dint hav any clue about most of the questions and just wrote stories. To his surprise he got 56. So I guess with ISCA he was as confused as the institute guys themselves were and probably are.

Rest is all luck!!!

(Guest)

dnt  even  think  to touch  anything  else  rather than  study material  for  isca  

Anit Sharma (CA Final student ) (460 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

Originally posted by : RAAM SINGHANIA

dnt  even  think  to touch  anything  else  rather than  study material  for  isca  

OK   Boss.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: