Ipcc online form

Hi all,

I have just filled in the IPCC online form, and got the final PDF but I did a mistake in that, which is, for the option REGISTERED WITH BOARD OF STUDIES FOR- I GAVE THE OPTION AS GROUP II OF IPCC, but it should be , BOTH GROUPS OF IPCC.... what should I do now, please help with this. Its really urgent..

Replies (3)
1st Print out d pdf exam form dn correct it with. Whitener, n while attesting attach an application form regarding d mistake n gt it also signed by d ca n dn submit

Thanks for the reply, but I have a doubt that , should i send the envelope for rectification inside the main envelope or seperately? because in the ICAI.org it is written that put in the rectifiaction request in an envelope seperately- to be exact- 


The PDF reflects what is filled up. We request you to be careful while filling and saving the form. You can highlight the area wrongly entered/appearing in the PDF and mark the correction without disturbing any other area. Also SEPARATELY send a signed application quoting the registration number and control number intimating the correction required. Superscribe the envelope with as "Request for Correction Final-May2012" / "Request for Correction PCE-May2012"/ "Request for Correction IPCE-ATE-May2012" ) this is only for such case where centre/group are not wrongly entered hence pl do not take is as general correction procedure.  

So I would really appreciate if can help me with it!!

 

I dint kno dat, even i made a mistake of address while filling up d form dn i calld to institute n dy jst said abt correcting n dn attaching an application n submit it. I think u sud contact dr n ask in detail.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details