Ipcc conversion please help

Hi, I have cleared Group 2, Will I be allowed to attend May 2013 IPCC exam as I still have not converted to IPCC. I will be applying for conversion tomorrow.  I have completed 100 Hrs. of ITT Training & 3 1/2 Years of articleship (12/03/2008 to 11/09/2011. Please suggest, Thanks in Advance.

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : Vijeth Kumar C

Hi, I have cleared Group 2, Will I be allowed to attend May 2013 IPCC exam YES

as I still have not converted to IPCC. I will be applying for conversion tomorrow.

Students who appeared for Nov 2012 exams can convert to IPC after declaration of result.

I have completed 100 Hrs. of ITT Training & 3 1/2 Years of articleship (12/03/2008 to 11/09/2011. Please suggest,

By completing the above you have already fulfilled the requirement for appearing in IPC May 2013 exams after conversion.

Thanks in Advance.


Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details