Easy Office
Easy Office

IPCC coaching in Delhi

Page no : 2

Anjali Mehta (-) (43 Points)
Replied 22 August 2010

In my opinion, the best teachers in Delhi are:

A/C-PRAVEEN SHARMA

TAX- M K GUPTA (Never never never go for AJAY JAIN. its a wastage of time and money)

COST & FM-ASHISH KALRA

AUDIT-SURBHI BANSAL

LAW - MUNISH BHANDARI

IT - DINESH MADAN

SM - RATHORE SIR

ca sahil jain (ca) (27 Points)
Replied 22 October 2010

A/C-PRAVEEN SHARMA

TAX- GIRISH AHUJA

COST & FM-ASHISH KALRA

LAW - SAURABH JAIN ( ONLY HIM , NEVER EVER GO TO MUNISH BHANDARI BCOZ HE MAKES YOU CRAM LAW)

(Guest)

You should Explore Delhicampus.in CA Learning Center also.

CA DelhiCampus.in is a 100% result oriented quality education providing CA CPT, IPCC and Final subjects coaching. The faculties are the best who have string subject command and industry knowledge. We HAve a systematic apaporach of teaching and performance check of students. Our main focus is on result . We give individual focus and hence achieve good results.

Batches for CPT, IPCC and Final starts at standard time and date as per the schedule.

Institute shall conduct satellite and face to face classes. To know more about the batches and to do online registrations go to www.delhicampus.in

CPT Xperts

The Faculties for CPT are the best from Education Industry. The faculties have in-depth knowledge of the subject and prepare students with 100% result orientation. The main objective is to train students for Exam as well as for their overall career. Although CPT have initial concepts which students would study at advanced level in IPCC and Final but foundation is very important hence we have developed a methodology which creates a string foundation of the students. All four subject of CPT are very important. However Accounts and Maths are critical and requires very focused learning.

The Faculty for Accounts is CA and has good knowledge of the subject.

The Faculty for Maths is MSc (Maths) and has good knowledge of the subject.

The Faculty for Economics is CA and has good knowledge of the subject.

The Faculty for law is CA and has good knowledge of the subject.

CA Umesh Varma I CA I IPCC -Audit

Mr. Varma is a practicing chartered accountant and having more than 25 years of experience in industry. He is having vast knowledge and experience in auditing large accounts and taxation related matters. He is a associated with ICAI for giving training on various subjects. Mr. Varma is having a passion for teaching hence teaches students by giving real life examples and with result and industry orientation. He is one of the best communication faculty in Industry who build good relationship with audience and candidates / audience enjoys his lecture. His lecture’s are not just theoretical. He has developed a teaching system which enables student to understand and remember fast.

Mrs Vandna Beri I LLB – IPCC Law

Mrs Beri is a qualified lawyer and Company Secretary. She did LLB from Delhi University and have teaching and industry experience of around 10 years.She is having expert command on the subject and teaches Law to the CA,CS and MBA students.

She has also done professional Executive communication program from British council and done various students workshops.

She teaches students with complete passion and students enjoy her class and scores high. On an average her result is 90%. The students acceptability is very high for her. She has written a book for students also in which she presented the content in a very easy and understandable language. 

CA R Singh CA I IPCC -Tax

Mr. Singh is a qualified chartered accountant and LLB. He is engaged in professional practice and having practical experience in the field of taxation. Representation of case before the appellate authority along with teaching tax to ca students. He has a strong command of the subject. He is also associated with ICAI for academics. He is a very focused faculty of tax. Students get the real industry related live case examples which are useful in remembering the subject. He is a 100% result oriented faculty of Tax. He is the only faculty of tax who can guarantee student success if student moves as per his guidance.

Vivek Chauhan I MBA I IPCC – IT & SM

Mr. Chauhan is a management and IT professional and having vast experience in industry in IT and Management. He has been worked with many Indian and Multinational Companies and handled their business development and operations. He is also having vast experience in education industry and teaches to management students based upon practical situations and actual industry requirement. He is a CEO of technology company & have designed and developed many software and especially for education and travel industry. He is also a founder President of Foundation for Competitive Intelligence, an education society for promoting quality education.

CA L. Dhingra I CA I CPT – Accounts & Law ; IPCC – Audit & FM

Mr. Dhingra is a qualified Chartered accountant has good teaching experience and especially he is a result oriented faculty. His main teaching criterion is result. He teaches students with examination point of view. He himself has scored highest All India Score in Financial management. He is the faculty who understand what needs to be taught to students for clearing examination. He covers complete syllabus along with question papers. After studying from him and completing all assignments, there is no way one can’t score high. Student surely scores high.   

CA S Sharma I CA – CPT –Accounts & law

Mr. Sharma is a qualified Chartered Accountant having good knowledge of the subject. He is a very dynamic faculty and teaches student with complete zeal. He makes student understand all concepts first and then give assignment to student. Students enjoy his classes and score high in examination.

CA S Kumar I CA – IPCC Accounts

Mr. Kumar is a qualified Chartered accountant has good teaching experience and especially he is a result oriented faculty. He teaches students with examination point of view.  He is also CA Topper who has got All India Rank in accounts. He has a strong command on the subject. He focuses on individual student for better result. He has developed various subject level techniques for quicker understanding and remembering.  He is the only faculty in India who teaches student with individual focus. The past students who have studied from him has scored high marks. His result is very good. Students who want to clear accounts should take his classes for sure.

M V SAIBABU (MANAGER) (23 Points)
Replied 03 June 2014

hello
i want a small information regarding ipcc coaching in delhi..
i heard that in delhi, the lectures are in hindi
i'm basically a south indian and would want to join in a good coaching center in delhi
i would like to know the language in whcih sirs explain
if it's in hindi - it's out of me
if it's in english - well and good..i'll get in there

please do reply
thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: