Easy Office
Easy Office

Invoice No.

Page no : 2

Narayan Shivhare (CA) (64 Points)
Replied 14 July 2017

You may take exemple of Big Mall Like Wall mart (Best Price) They are salling goods to shop keepers and not the general public... and also some other malls like Realiance market started to sell to shop keeper after taking proper documents from the shop keepers.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128042 Points)
Replied 14 July 2017

Okay... You ll advise the same to your customers, Clients and etc., Also i follow the rule single sequense. Ll be see the problem in future...

ENJOY.... GOOD LUCK

Narayan Shivhare (CA) (64 Points)
Replied 14 July 2017

and if you think that others mall not give any invoice to there  custmers then you may be going to wrong way ....consolidation of Invoice comes in picture when you have not issue invoice amount below 200 and customers not ask for bill then only consoloidated invoice comes into picture... i have not seen any mall who actually not issue bill to public.... even for amount Below 200 they make bill (For proper implementation of internal control on inventory sale)

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128042 Points)
Replied 14 July 2017

Tanks.....

ASHOK KUMAR (MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (187 Points)
Replied 15 July 2017

sir, I have doubt , we are fabricators, we dealing manufacturing goods and supplying service I. e job works, how to maintaining invoice serial numbers, present I am giving two series 1) for sales start with 001 ,
2) for job work start with jwc/001 ,
any problem if maintaining like this.

Replied 15 July 2017

we can use multiple series, as mentioned in GST ACT, AS

Replied 15 July 2017

a consecutive serial number not exceeding sixteen characters, in one or
multiple series, containing alphabets or numerals or special characters- hyphen
or dash and slash symbolised as “-” and “/” respectively, and any combination
thereof, unique for a financial year;

Narayan Shivhare (204 Points)
Replied 15 July 2017

Yes ,,, Be can use more than one bill book,, GSTN given one number for one pan for one business but different business VERTICAL may take OTHER GSTN,,, if we have 2 shops in same city than single GSTN WILL BE GIVEN,,, SO WE HAVE TO MENTAIN TWO BILL BOOKS FOR TWO SHOPS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: