EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Introducing all New Article Trainee Corner!!

Page no : 2

Mohanish Aggarwal (B.com(H), CA ) (318 Points)
Replied 08 October 2007

Thankyou! I hope it would act as a good platform where both the articles & ca firms can interact.

(Guest)
i have also finished CPT in this november and i have no idea about any auditors in my area (chennai) and can you help me out in registreing in this.................

bhawna saini (student) (65 Points)
Replied 08 October 2007

cpt student face so many difficulty for joining a c.a firm for articleship

Sunil (CA in Practice) (94 Points)
Replied 09 October 2007

Good Day!! I hope this platform goes successful and gives chances for various students to get the details of various firms. Regards

Sridhar Bhadramraju (M.Com. FCA ACMA DISA L.L.B)   (2216 Points)
Replied 09 October 2007

Hi Admin, Thanks for doing a great job. Keep it up. Cheers! Sridhar

Harikesh (CA Final Student) (31 Points)
Replied 09 October 2007

Really, good idea. This way, it will serve beter for both student and firm.

CA KISHORE VANAMA (Profession) (479 Points)
Replied 09 October 2007

its very nice to introduce this platdorm

(Guest)
I think u should placed a corner on website which indicates that how many peoples are online right now. if u can do that so, plz do this bcoz its very helpful for all thanks gaurav

Stavan (aRTICLESHIP) (46 Points)
Replied 09 October 2007

its good

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 09 October 2007

Thats a good idea. But i would like to bring to your notice a fact. As of now, when an article is registered with a CA/firm, he can take transfer only by mutual consent, death of principal or by opting for industrial training. In case, the mutual consent is not there, then no course of action has been prescried under the Chartered Accountants Act. The implication of this fact is that, the student will have to work with that CA.firm even if he doesn't wish to. If the CA/firm refuses to sign form 109, then the necessary course of action for the student isn't prescribed. I would just like to suggest all of you, to think twice before getting registered, because, if by chance you may want to leave after a few months, and the principal refuses, then your democracy will be challeneged. India has become independent, but a CA student wanting a transfer has not!

ARUN (CA Trainee) (70 Points)
Replied 10 October 2007

good 4 both students n firms

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: