Easy Office
Easy Office

Intimation u/s 143(1) - not accepting 80tta exemption (savings bank interest)

Page no : 4

Karthick J (86 Points)
Replied 02 October 2018

Hello everyone,

A happy update. Today my rectification reproccess request has been processed by CPC. In the new 143(1) intimation, they have accepted my 80TTA exemption claim of Rs.10000 and processed it successfully. Yay!!

Karthick J (86 Points)
Replied 02 October 2018

And many thanks to Mr. SHIRISH S S for suggesting the same.

SHIRISH S S (Proprietor) (1030 Points)
Replied 02 October 2018

Congrats karthik. rest of the asseses should request for reprocessing the case now.

J S BHAVSAR (CONSULTING) (1288 Points)
Replied 03 October 2018

I have received confirmation about my Rectification being processed u/s 154 and the demand that was coming due to denial of 80TTA is now removed. 

Sumit Bhatia (6 Points)
Replied 03 October 2018

Congrats Karthick. Earlier, I had just disagreed with demand. Now, I'll submit reprocess also. However, While chosing Rectification -> Reprocess the case, it asks to select one of the options - "Tax credit mismatch", "Gender Mismatch" and "Tax/Intrest Computation". Which one to select?

Karthick J (86 Points)
Replied 03 October 2018

Hi Sumit, I had selected "Tax/Interest Computation" option

Sumit Bhatia (6 Points)
Replied 04 October 2018

Thanks Karthick. Looks like they changed it again and now there is an option "Only reprocess the Return" without ask for futher inputs so I selected it and submitted. Lets see what happens :)

Amit Kumar Bansal (Job/Blogger) (688 Points)
Replied 16 June 2019

There are two things, you have to mention that 10000 as income from other sources, then you can claim under section 80TTA, you have to revise your ITR. 

ALOK GOEL (chief manager) (593 Points)
Replied 05 July 2019

First fill this 1k in OS and then go VI and fill same 1k in 80TTA , It will capture.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: