Easy Office
LCI Learning

Interesting Fact related to "Top 30 Members of CCI"

Page no : 3

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 16 March 2011

Put full stop for this now, y u people just pulling  on..This topic is over and concentrate on your exams..

CA. A. K. GUPTA (HOD (Accounts Dept)) (1426 Points)
Replied 16 March 2011

are yaar saare ke saare vikas ke pichhe kyo padh gaye ho ,

har aadmi ko apni baat kahne ka hak h.

agar top 20 me koi girl nahi h to nahi h. isse ky fark parta h.

girls are not so helping then boys , is it right or wrong?

are yaar ye to sab ki apni-2 soch h.

gussa mat karo, yaaro.

abhi -2 women's day gaya h.

Nitika (article) (67 Points)
Replied 16 March 2011

we are here to share the knowledge , not for making comprasion between male and female, pls dont start politics here.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nitika

we are here to share the knowledge , not for making comprasion between male and female, pls dont start politics here.

Vikas Marele (CA in Service) (1144 Points)
Replied 16 March 2011

Thanks to all members for their valuable comments. Special Thanks 2 ‘’Saritha & vikas’’ for pointing out that the truth (that 2 member r girls amongst the top 30 member list), unlike a other members firing out here without doing any case study. But still I would like 2 bring attention of the members that 2 out of 30 is not a good ratio. Many members commented that it was a wrong observation but I don’t know what’s the wrong in it…..? I don’t understand why u people instead of giving some solutions or measures for the above matter, showing mercy/ sympathy towards girls…! Has anyone think why such ratio is there…? What was the reason behind it…..? What measures we can take to overcome from this issue..? No one just b’coz you people don’t want to accept the truth. At least try once to think it in a positive way instead of taking in a negative. I agree that’s lots of girls member are there in CCI who are of very kind & helping nature and I appreciate this lots….! It is also one of the facts that in CCI girls asked more question than giving solution to others. I don’t have any personal problem with any girl or girls. If anyone get hurted due to this forum than im very sorry for that……!

Madhusudan Kabra (knowledge seeker) (1779 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

issue bn gya bda tumhara h mjak vikas bhai.......jra sambhal k .........

Vikas Marele (CA in Service) (1144 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

Sahi hai bhai..........!:(

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro