CA Day celebration 2024 Easy Office
LCI Learning

Interesting Fact related to "Top 30 Members of CCI"

Page no : 2

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

Agree with Balu ji !!

CCI is place where knowledge  exchange among/between  cci members.

For me CCI is  not just professional website but also it is our place of vidya mandir,place of worship of maa saraswati, education place. 

according to me CCI is  'home away from home'.

8 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

I am replying on any forum after 6-7 days. I considered it necessary to tell the significance of female members of CCI.

Some imp. observations from me :-

(1) Being in Top-30 doesn't mean that you are better than rest of the lot. I can comment here becoz I am on 20th position in the list. So no one can say that I am saying this out of jealousy.

(2) Quality matters and not quantity. There are many female members who r not in Top-30 but they are helping oders a lot.

(3) There is a brilliant lot of female members who are the future face of CCI. To name few of them I wanna quote Sneha , Resham , Priyam & many more.

(4) Saritha is there in Top-30 and her contribution is not less to any of the CCI member.

(5) CA Devanshi Gandhi use to be in Top-30 list but she had been replaced by me last month as she can't come ol due to  some personal reasons. But this can't overshadows her past contribution. 

If still people wanna know about the power and significance of Women then they can refer my article:-

/forum/dedicated-to-all-the-female-members-of-cci--133407.asp

7 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

I totally support the replies of Ravi Sir and Balu ji...

4 Like

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

a very wrong observation dude........

agree with pulkit....

3 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

purpose of post should be constructive !!

we are not here for comparison.

5 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

Agree with Balu ji !!

CCI is place where knowledge exchange among/between cci members.

For me CCI is not just professional website but also it is our place of vidya mandir,place of worship of maa saraswati, education place.

according to me CCI is 'home away from home'.

Realy True Ravi sir.

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

Agree with Ravi Sir and Pulkit bro..

CCI is not competative site, here we just sharing our knowledge and gaining same, Now we have 2 girls in Top 30 after may exams you will see more girls then guys..Seen earlier they were so many girsl in top 30 but with some problems they were not active other wise you would have seen so many now..

I am sure sneha, Resham, Renu,khushboo Priyam and Many more will make top 30...

Anyway let stop this converstation here only, it just going some where else...Hope every member of CCI understand seing this tread..

Best of luck

1 Like

Krishna (Article Assistant) (294 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

its small comparisons like this that create some big gender bias.. factually you may be right.. but itdoesnt mean u ought to publish it.. somethings are better off not published.. if u feel that guys are more helpful on observing the TOP30 member , fine.. just keep it yourself :) small things like feud big problems buddy!

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

Vikash i will only say.....Dont know why other member are wasting time on your forum....??

Before making comments on anyone else i think you yoursef need to contribute....First of all see what you yoursef have contributed to CCI then raise questionmark on anyone else....

And dont always look for the no of points, Top 30 and all that try to observe the active participation and contribution for the benifit of the members. Helping natures varies from person to persin and not by gender. Hope you will understand. If you have said this in humour, then at least be intelligent enough to post it in humour section.....Boys ka standard down kar diya....hahahha.

Now be serious respect human being and their quality irrespective of their gender. Start making good contributions on CCI and helping others rather than doing this stuff.

6 Like

Replied 15 March 2011

To the point reply by Sanjay Bhaiya.

I hope this closes the discussion..

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

See for this post only u got 24 replies if you would posted good article how much reply you would got and that too with good comments and support...

Best of luck..

Saumya (Student) (68 Points)
Replied 16 March 2011

Huh!! this topic is sick...aint worth discussing...and they say India is developing..When a student of one of the most elite course of this country is openly showing his disrespect and chavinism under the hood of so called Facts..big thumbs down...and yeah i aint gonna write sorry for hurting anyones sentiments..cuz anyone who agrees with dis topic aint got no sentiments and respect for surel...adios

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 16 March 2011

There is almost equal contribution by male as well as female members over CCI if observed  properly.

This type of Comparing thread may spread negative energy among the members …

I Can see Many more female helping hands Over CCI , like Sneha, Saritha, Sneha, kaya Resham.Priyam. n many more .

Common dude lets Observe something else which may help us to gain professional knowledge instead of comparing…

“CCI IS LIKE FAMILY AND ALL MEMEBRS ARE LIKE FAMILY MEMBERS SO COMPARISION IS ENTERTAINED HERE”

5 Like

Purvi Trivedi (CA) (46 Points)
Replied 16 March 2011

Very well said Mr.LKR.......

Such senseless observation and arguement only shows the level of maturity of our learned colleague.

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 16 March 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

I am replying on any forum after 6-7 days. I considered it necessary to tell the significance of female members of CCI.

Some imp. observations from me :-

(1) Being in Top-30 doesn't mean that you are better than rest of the lot. I can comment here becoz I am on 20th position in the list. So no one can say that I am saying this out of jealousy.

(2) Quality matters and not quantity. There are many female members who r not in Top-30 but they are helping oders a lot.

(3) There is a brilliant lot of female members who are the future face of CCI. To name few of them I wanna quote Sneha , Resham , Priyam & many more.

(4) Saritha is there in Top-30 and her contribution is not less to any of the CCI member.

(5) CA Devanshi Gandhi use to be in Top-30 list but she had been replaced by me last month as she can't come ol due to  some personal reasons. But this can't overshadows her past contribution. 

If still people wanna know about the power and significance of Women then they can refer my article:-

/forum/dedicated-to-all-the-female-members-of-cci--133407.asp

I totally agree with Pulkit

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: