Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 89

Manish (NA) (24 Points)
Replied 22 April 2020

I think "Mr. Siva Sir" is spamming the group by asking everyone to post fake refund details.

Ganesh (Employer) (155 Points)
Replied 22 April 2020

@ Saif will do. I am asking my friends also to update me regularly. Will post my updates here

Siva Appikonda (Chartered Accountant) (175 Points)
Replied 22 April 2020

@ Manish,If you can see properly,only Karan received refund. I don't have any use to ask for keeping fake refund posts.

Be in your limits ...If you have any doubts you can message them and ask details of their returns.

If you can see ...I am not in touch with this group from past 2 days...cause I have no time to respond on your arguments.

1 Like

Manish (NA) (24 Points)
Replied 22 April 2020

Even I thought you left but you didn't, you replied here again. And you did respond to my message. And guess what you replied within one hour only.

And you can not tell me my limits. 

I would request you to not play with peoples emotions. We are waiting for our refund since long and these false messages just give wrong hope to people.

Replied 22 April 2020

@ Karan,Vijay, Krishna,

Thank you very much for your compliments...

I request all my friends who revised their returns with me , don't make comments on these forum.

Thanks.

1 Like

Replied 22 April 2020

Hello Manish,

I do check for updates in forum but not responding to the queries that's it.So that's why I have responded to your comment..

Am not interested in these kind of issues.. Please don't bother me and I am also not bothering anyone.. please do your work boss. ...

1 Like

Replied 22 April 2020

@ Manish,

If you file your return accurately then you would get your refund by this time...but you didn't so that's why you have not received yet and person like you who showed wrong claims for tax evasion was commenting on me ..very funny.😅

Satish Thanikonda (12 Points)
Replied 22 April 2020

I do agree with you.

1 Like

Nag.. (Tax Consultant) (22 Points)
Replied 23 April 2020

Dear All,

Please contact me for any tax related queries.

Ph no.7842940333

Javvaji Rajinikumar (27 Points)
Replied 23 April 2020

Unable to contact toll free number. Kindly share alternate numbers plzzz

Replied 23 April 2020

CPC is closed due to corona lockdown, so no one picks up the phone

Sada Murali Mohan Rao (Chartered Accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 23 April 2020

Dear Tax Payers,

Many assesses in India who have refunds due from tax departments are receiving this notification in the recent few weeks.
Through your reply, you are basically confirming in addition to the ITR filed that the refund is legitimate and you are rightly claiming the refund.
There is nothing to worry if you receive this email. Everybody who has refund claim is getting this and it is routine.If you feel that there is a mistake in the refund claimed, you can deny the refund.If your claim is correct give your acceptance.
Hope the above clarified.
Feel free to call me if you have any queries.
Ph.9121260700
SMM Rao

1 Like

Replied 23 April 2020

Let’s hope and pray everybody will get their refunds very soon in these challenging times

Replied 23 April 2020

If one follows the income tax twitter account, there are many people whose refunds are pending.

Replied 23 April 2020

Just now income tax dept tweeted this Having cleared 14 lakh refunds in last few weeks,we are working hard to clear the balance.We solicit your cooperation in responding to the queries/mail,if any, recd in your efiling account to help us to process your refund expeditiously. Together We Can, Together We Will! #WeCare

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: