Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Useless dept and worst dept..............
No reply from the dept today also and Cpc Bangalore is telling the same old story
Finance minister right now busy in having halwa with the whole department
I guess whole department is making halwa and eating it,sitting on our returns
Let’s celebrate one year of harassment on small tax payers, we received the email exactly one year back about so called risk management team
What can we expect from gawar and criminals running reputed organisation in this country
No update in my case and no communication received

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/income-tax-return-has-been-selected-under-risk-management-process-500040.asp?offset=107
No reply for me,it’s been 8 months since I have filed my return, numerous grievances and calls are futile
No message from the dept today also.....................shame on the dept
No update on my case also they give same scriptted reply all the time
The dept is sleeping on our returns............shameless and idiotic dept..........worst of its kind
No messages from the dept and I don’t think we will be getting it in the near future too, I felt pity by seeing some posts in twitter where ppl refunds are pending for years together......shame on the dept
Lost hope..... sucking dept... Corrupted officers and ministers running whole country
No reply for me today also and I guess no communication will be received in near future too
No reply for me today also.....I request other members to respond about their itr status

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details