Easy Office
LCI Learning

IGST refund, PFMS rejected, any clues how to handle

Page no : 3

Sudhir Ostwal (Director) (76 Points)
Replied 12 December 2019

The circular you are referring to is for the export without payment of GST, we have exported with payment of GST and for that we are waiting for the refund.

Replied 13 December 2019

Just and Upadte, for my scroll, it was regenerated, and now accepted by PFMS. Hope it comes for everyone else too, thank you!
1 Like

Vidur Jariwala (18 Points)
Replied 13 December 2019

20174 nhava sheva still rejected....showing....

Replied 14 December 2019

You must call ICEGATE they will tell you actually what's the problem,

Manjunatha.G (Senior Executive Accounts)   (78 Points)
Replied 16 December 2019

ICEGATE release the fund October related Shipping bills but September 19 whole month claimed IGST rejected. No response from ICEGATE. All the respect our claimed amount is correct still we are not received amount. So many companies facing this type of problems.

ashish agrawal (Entrepreneur) (60 Points)
Replied 16 December 2019

I got my IGST refund last week. 

Pls ask your CHA to contact at respective port and get your PFMS bank record updated. 

I got several PM on this forum, by agents, who said that they get PFMS updated with your bank details for Rs 2500.

It is surprising that despite of having no change in bank mandate or no errors in SB, the bank data being transferred from Icegate to PFMS is wrong, whether its on purpose or not, I don't know.

Trust me, the only way out; is to get PFMS back record updated and you will receive money in a week. The CHA's also charge the same 2500 for this updation.

All the best.

Replied 16 December 2019

From Which port and of which month Shipping bill u got....and Scroll number also... Coz over CHA says not understand y it was rejected..

I was updated that in september...and NO PSU BANK ACCOUNT I HAVE

Replied 16 December 2019

There are two reasons, first is the whole scroll was rejected, in that case you cant do anything but wait for the scroll to get cancelled and regenerate again. the other is that your scroll only got rejected. I have been calling ICEGATE many times now, and i find them very friendly, my personal advise is that dont get hyper when calling ICEGATE, tell them your scroll number and month, they will certainly tell you the reason of why your scroll got rejected. they will tell you the error code TBExxxxx and that will tell you the reason of rejection. Hope it helps

Sharath (CA Practice ) (27 Points)
Replied 16 December 2019

Hello 

Even we are facing similar problems. The ICEGATE SCROLL says rejected at PFSMS. At PAO it is saying Response awaited. 

can someone help us to resolve 

Thanks in advance 

Regards

Sharath

Replied 19 December 2019

From Nhava sheva Old Scroll was removed yesterday... And Now waiting for New Scroll generate.... but think it will take 7 or more working days to generate again...

Replied 21 December 2019

Nhava sheva peoples, Kindly check ur scrolls 

Coz my scroll was regenerated and now it was accepted by PFMS. Let see now how many days it takes too credit in bank account...

Raman Mittal (8 Points)
Replied 21 December 2019

I got refund for all the pending months. Thanks

Asif Ansari (Tax Consultant) (159 Points)
Replied 23 December 2019

Do we need to add bank details of SBI which is registered as drawback receiving bank at port whilst in GST registration, it is only IOB given there.

Asif Ansari (Tax Consultant) (159 Points)
Replied 23 December 2019

Is bank details at Nhava  Sheva port & in gst registration same or different?

Because we have different but earlier we were getting refund regularly. 

Please confirm. 

Mekala (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 23 January 2020

We applied for refund for the period from april 2019 to july 2019 during sep 2019. bust still not received this amount. But we have facing 'BANK ACCOUNT VALIDATION PENDING AT PFMS' CAN ANY ONE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM OR SUGGEST TO MOVE FURTHER. TKS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: