Easy Office
LCI Learning

IGST refund, PFMS rejected, any clues how to handle

Page no : 2

Mohamed Farooq (2 Points)
Replied 07 December 2019

We have been regularly getting our IGST refund when exported against payment of taxes. But,

the last refund has been stuck, scroll generated. No errors, but rejected by PFMS. There has not been any change in our bank details. Does anybody have a clue why it is has been rejected by PFMS, when customs & GST dept has already cleared the refund without any error code???

Vidur Jariwala (18 Points)
Replied 07 December 2019

Hi All Kindly check your IGST PFMS STATUS it is now revoke too response awaited instead of rejected...

Sudhir Ostwal (Director) (76 Points)
Replied 08 December 2019

Yes it does shows changed to Response Awaited, but who knows it's just a status change, we will know about this in next two working days, let's hope for the best

Raman Mittal (8 Points)
Replied 09 December 2019

Once again rejected.

Replied 09 December 2019

On which Scroll number it was rejected again.

Replied 10 December 2019

As suspected it shows rejected again, scroll number 20195 of INDEL4, spoke to icegate and they say to wait patiently, I don't know what does that mean

Replied 10 December 2019

20174 of INNSA1 is also again rejected. This time it is twice...

Replied 10 December 2019

It is not rejected twice, once the scroll is rejected, the whole scroll is cancelled and a new scroll generated, our old scroll which changed status from Rejected to Responses awaited was a kind of technical error, 20195 was generated on 30.11 when was your scroll generated

Replied 10 December 2019

1st time 29.11.2019 scroll generated. on 02.12.2019 it was rejected. on 07.12.2019 again it was response awaited. on 10.12.2019 again it was rejected. So, This is the new way too delaying the payment....almost 2weeks passed in this Scrolling and Rejecting error....

Replied 10 December 2019

That's what I meant, the earlier scroll which says response awaited again was a tech error, once rejected a scrolll need to be cancelled and regenerated,

Replied 10 December 2019

Let us call icegate everyday, may be it will create a pressure on them, this is not in hands of local port AC until the old scroll is cancelled by icegate, only when old scroll is cancelled the new scroll will be generated by local port AC

Replied 11 December 2019

Update for fellow exporters , my scroll got cancelled today, it means it doesn't show as rejected anymore on scroll screen, the scroll screen is empty , so now we wait for new scroll to generate
1 Like

Replied 11 December 2019

At which time it was removed??

coz 20174 is still showing...😔

Replied 12 December 2019

I don't know the time it was removed, I checked in 6PM and it says NO RECORDS FOUND, that means the earlier scroll has been cancelled, now we need to wait for the new scroll to generate

jayendra Gaonkar (Asst. Manager) (216 Points)
Replied 12 December 2019

CBIC has issued New Circular No. 125/2019 - GST dt.18.11.2019  for processing GST refund.  May be you find the Solution there. Download the GST Circular from here..https://gstindianews.info/download-latest-gst-notifications/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: