Easy Office
Easy Office

If urs is helping hand - Please Help me out

Page no : 2

CA Binal Shah (Chartered Accountant) (225 Points)
Replied 13 August 2009

Hi,

Dont be tens dear,8months r enough for preparation. 1st of all just hv overview of all subjects,recent exam papers and decide which sub is easier for u among all sub & start reading of tht sub with cool & relax mind. dnt wait for revision to be confident for any sub,always read any sub very thoroughly at the 1st time.dnt try to remember exact wordings,just interpret it and represent it in ur own language but make sure tht the meanings do not change. dnt analysis tht whether u r able to write down or not,if u hv properly understood everything u'll definitely able to write it down. One most imp thing i like to tel u is tht never hv any kind of mind set regarding paper style or exam trend. this is the main prb with most of the students tht they go for exam with some mind set and when papers r nt according to it they just loose confidence,but in most of cses they do know the ans of tht que. so plz dnt hv any mind set,then whatever wil they ask u'll be able to ans them. be confident. i also prepared for final in 6mths without any coaching or any kind of help & cleared in 1st attempt.its nt necessary tht u must go for more & more revision.just read without any tension and go for exams. All the best.

1 Like

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11269 Points)
Replied 13 August 2009

Thanks to one n all n Binal Ji lots of thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: