Icwai inter (info. required)

Puys,

I am 23 years old & 've completed graduation in 2012. I'm planning to sit for December '13 exam. I have a few specific queries regarding ICWAI (Inter) examaination.

 

1. What exactly is "100 hours computer training" ? Do we require it before enrolling ?

"No candidate shall be allowed to appear for both groups or for remaining group of Intermediate Examination unless he /she has successfully completed Computer Training Programmes as may be specified from time to time."

Can anyone throw some light on this for me please?

2. Is it advisable to sit for both the groups at same time ?

I mean strategically will it not be easier to cope with  3 subjects (per group) at a time rather  than 7 sub.

3. Since I am from a non-commerce background, & have elemantary knowledge regarding the subjects, I may need to join some coaching, So can anyone guide me to some good coaching inst. in or near Kolkata ?

4. Approximately, how much time is needed to clear the exam, wordering if 5-6 months of effective studying will do ?

 

Replies (3)
Ans.1 Computer training is compulsory if u have to appear for both groups. computer training syllabus includes MS OFFICE, INTERNET APPLICATIONS & TALLY 9. Ans.2 I have to suggest that you must have to consider that your capability and aware about what syllabus of CWA. Unless or until you prepared properly it is quite difficult to you pass out. Ans.3 Pune is better option for coaching. Ans.4 Its depend upon your quality work. But personally i personally feel that 5-6 months sufficient for both groups.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. angel

Computer training which included MS Word, Tally 9 as stated by.. is to done from where ?

 

 

for that you have to contact your nearest Regional/Chapter office of ICWAI

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details