Easy Office
Easy Office

ICDR Guidelines not relevant for May 2010 attempt

Page no : 2

Mythreya (Finance IT & Accounting)   (2183 Points)
Replied 20 March 2010

Originally posted by : s

Hi

Both SEBI(ICDR) as well as SEBI(DIP) are not aplicable for this May 2010 exams. And also applicablity of some other amendments is given by ICAI in this announcement:-

https://www.icai.org/resource_file/18421announ9943.pdf

Could somebody please help me with wat is to be studied from Chap 'Winding up' based on that announcement.

I am refering book by Munish Bhandari.

Thx.

Thanks for the update buddy...

As far as 'Winding-up' chapter is concerned you are advised to study just the general provisions related to winding up AS GIVEN IN ICAI STUDY MATERIAL(Since the study material is not updated for the amendment changes,it should work fine).

You may also study from Munish Bhandari,just that for this chapter alone,keep the Study material by your side and see what is to be read or not read from Bhandari and then do accordingly.(A wise student would just keep aside Munish book and follow ICAI Study material for this chapter alone given the current quandry).

Replied 20 March 2010

Originally posted by : maria

Thanks for the compliment.When I buy a Ferrari I will sell it to you ;)

Mythreya

so now the title is "THE MONK WHO BOOKED HIS FERRARI".....(just to sell it out)........i just appreciate ur humour sense, which is seldom found in CAs.....anyway i already started the search for a ' schumacher'....

No 'booking business' I make a downpayment,avail a discount and buy the Ferrari and then sell it to someone for profit and then take monkhood(always some dough helps monks!) ;)

May God bless you in all the searches.When you find the 'Schumacher' in you,then you too would be able to get the 'Ferrari' of success in your life.

Best wishes,

Mythreya

CA. Maria Mathew (ca ) (82 Points)
Replied 21 March 2010

Originally posted by : s

Hi

Both SEBI(ICDR) as well as SEBI(DIP) are not aplicable for this May 2010 exams. And also applicablity of some other amendments is given by ICAI in this announcement:-

https://www.icai.org/resource_file/18421announ9943.pdf

Could somebody please help me with wat is to be studied from Chap 'Winding up' based on that announcement.

I am refering book by Munish Bhandari.

Thx.

hi, amendments with respect to winding up ( as per the companies second amendment Act 2002 )is not incorporated in Munish bhandari book.  i got the latest book, tenth edition. ...so u may carry on with M. bhandari book for winding up chapter also ,(in my opinion. )

Shobhit (Associate) (75 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

Hey thanx a lot Mythreya and Maria.

Shravan (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

Hi dude i also want ferrari and a suitable driver for it..........can u plz arrange it

Replied 27 March 2010

Originally posted by : Shravan

Hi dude i also want ferrari and a suitable driver for it..........can u plz arrange it

Nice try.Was it meant to be funny?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: