Easy Office
LCI Learning

Icai cancelling my ipcc group 2 result

Page no : 3

Karthik Prabhu (4 Points)
Replied 09 March 2018

Hi,

You can visit the following link to download your registration certificate.

https://www.icai.org/new_post.H T M L?post_id=5509 

(icai.org.in>e-services>Members and students>ICAI reprint letter-members and students.) 

The following details are required

• Studenr registration number
  • Date of birth

tapan (Unemployed) (39 Points)
Replied 10 March 2018

Tere paas registration letter nahi tha to dusra mangva lena chahiye application deke . Icai ne fir bhi tere ko 3 baar exam dene di wo icai ki galati nahi hai. Wo to daya khaa ke career barbad n ho isliye dene dete hai . Teri bhul hai. Ca ka student ho ke physical proof ka importance pata nahi .

umamaheshwaran (articled clerk) (52 Points)
Replied 10 March 2018

Dear Friends,

now institute provide online facility to renew the registration validity also and very easy to do it within 2 minutes by online student portal . First you have to register yourself for the facility with your details. 

Rishabh Aggarwal (IPCC Student) (49 Points)
Replied 10 March 2018

Tapan bhai bas teri advice ka hi wait kar raha tha kab se. Sach mein it was really helpful. Thank you so much for your valuable advise and time.

Aakash Gupta (491 Points)
Replied 10 March 2018

Best option for you right now is to gather all proofs of you being registered : payment details, exam admit cards , exam results and go to the nearest icai centre....Only they can help you right now

Replied 10 March 2018

ICAI doesn't seems to be in a mood to help me as I have gone to vrious departments of ICAI like exam department, registration department, and even head office at ITO. I have all the admit cards, exam forms, my result.

Aakash Gupta (491 Points)
Replied 10 March 2018

Then I think only a court can help you , that too if it was ICAI's fault

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 10 March 2018

Then file a writ petition against icai how they can send admit card without registration

Replied 10 March 2018

Bro what they r telling on point of sending admit card without registration... Even how anyone supposed to file exam form without registration... And from where u make DD... And how u received ur NRO no... If u didn't find ur registration letter... Could u post here ur registration letter for first group from reprint of icai site

Replied 10 March 2018

As we want to see registration letter of group wise... As we never seen that till now

Replied 10 March 2018

ICAI is saying my group 2 admit card was issued by mistake each time

Replied 10 March 2018

reprint link not working in google chrome, not in firefox not even in internet explorer. Cannot chose the letter type.

Replied 10 March 2018

Then file a writ petition against icai... Mistake is of icai then why u suffer... And post ur NRO NO AND DOB here... We print ur letters... Anyone here take print out that

tapan (Unemployed) (39 Points)
Replied 10 March 2018

अब एक काम कर । बड़ा सा इमोशनल लेटर प्रेसिडेंट को लिख । और यहा पे icai को blaim किया है ऐसा मत करना । वरना लग जाएंगे तेरे । शाष्टांग प्रणाम करके दिल से माफी मांग अच्छे से । 100% केस सॉल्व हो जाएगा ।

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: