Easy Office
LCI Learning

Icai cancelling my ipcc group 2 result

Page no : 2

Vini Shah (104 Points)
Replied 08 March 2018

If ur registration was nt done then hw did they issue admit card nd result for group 2 in 1st attempt itself.... ??
Coz I have never heard like this tht u have to register separately for both groups?
Hav u cleared group 1?

Rishabh Aggarwal (IPCC Student) (49 Points)
Replied 08 March 2018

I have cleared group 1 in Nov.16 attempt. Before that I have given both group exams in May 16 attempt but couldn't make it.

Vini Shah (104 Points)
Replied 08 March 2018

Then tht means u must hav registered for both groups....nd paid fees for both groups...
Offline ya inline karwaya register?
online nai Mila Kya letter?

Aakash Gupta (491 Points)
Replied 08 March 2018

The question is if you weren't registered why did they allow you to write exams ?
Keep all the proofs you have like admit card, your results for all attempts , show them to icai , if they don't agree Courts are the last resort for you in my opinion....If it's a case of negligence from icai you need not worry...Good luck !
1 Like

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 08 March 2018

He himself said that first he appears for both group... And then said that he is registered with both group separately... How it happened??

Replied 08 March 2018

I reegistered myself for IPCC group 1 in 2015 after passing in CPT Dec. 14 attempt. Then after 4-5 months I registered myseslf for group 2 as well. Then I first appeared for both group exams in May 16 attempt in which I got failed. Then I passed in group 1 in Nov. 16 attempt. 

Vini Shah (104 Points)
Replied 08 March 2018

If u hav registered for urself then it is their mistake... Did u registered nline?

Replied 08 March 2018

I registered in offline forms.

Replied 08 March 2018

when did you register for your ipcc is my question? DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH REGISTRATION FOR EXAMS , WHEN DID YOU ENROLL IN IPCC ?

Replied 09 March 2018

After passing CPT in Dec.2014 attempt, I registered in IPCC group1 in around Feb. 2015, then after 4-5 I registered myself in group 2 of IPCC. After that I appeared in Both group exam in May.16 attempt( this was my first attempt of IPCC exams)

CA Pranali Dalvi (Deputy Manager - Finance & Accounts)   (62 Points)
Replied 09 March 2018

Track and highlight the payment of second group registration fees in Bank Statement which should ideally appear after 4-5 months from Feb 2015 as you said & show to ICAI.This can act as a proof for registration of the second group.Not Sure whether this will work out but You can give it a try.You can atleast have a particular date of registration with You instead of a rough period of 4-5 months.      

Replied 09 March 2018

Mam... As he submitted form manually then payment has been made through DD... As no proof of that.... I can't understand how can a student don't take his registration letter... First time i hearing about this and even he didn't take photo copy of his form and nothing.... May be icai misplaced his documentation thats why registration has not been done... And he has no proof itself then how he can proof that... And even who suggested him that do registration group wise... And now he ia suffering... God save him.... Why he read then audit and documentation at all... Just to pass exams??? Now he should understand what is the importance of audit paper

Replied 09 March 2018

How can there be group wise registration ? Never heard of that. I don't think there is group wise registration.

Replied 09 March 2018

I am also hearing about this first time... And suppose if there is a provision may be for group wise registration.... But who done registration group wise... First time hearing.... God knows who suggested him for that... Now this is not the discussion... He may find any solution for that... That's all

ACMA M.Abdul Khaliq (CMA) (214 Points)
Replied 09 March 2018

If you dont have valid registration how did you even apply for Group 2 exam.  Ask the same

check everything  here  on this link  all letters and docs             https://112.133.194.253/REprintletter/reprint.aspx

payment made for exam fee, the details you would have given while filling up online form 

what was the reg number then. Check with your Bank where you made DD for ICAI etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: