Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICAI Breaking News:-Re-Examination of IPCE Paper I Accounts

Page no : 3

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

This is the mistake of the institute .................

She must b given 60  marks without conducting the exam. (with her prior concent)

Raju (Meger, Aquisi,Takeover) (Audit Assitant) (56 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

This is very bad but for the hard worker students not for the rich and those person who have the very high power in politics and ICAI ,,,,,,,,, But this openly spreading the news in the general public will create the room for    the corruption in the ICAI also like  delhi university  .

ICAI itself asking for the bribe in the indirect way , they are not directly asking for this however they are telling the way how can somebody can give the money to them.  Now Chartered Accountancy Course will also became thevalue less course like Engineering

Students will pay  the bribe at the examination centre to the examinor for holding the answer sheet of the subject in which they will feel they get fail and again give the exam. by having the excuse that their paper has lost.       

RITIKA KUMAR (CA Article) (55 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

its true really bad for student community.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Originally posted by : Aditya(future ca)

really a very bad news

siddharth jain (ca- ipcc) (197 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

there is no any better solution than re-examination .

probably  ICAI is one of the few institutes who are openely accepting their mistake, moreover this type of incidences happen very rare so i dont think we should criticize our institute afterall we are the future  MEMBERS of this institute

sachin kakkar (CA) (188 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

hi guys,

u knw wht guys after spending 4 years of my life in CA i feel dat v all committed 2 blunder mistakes in r life...

1. V were born in india.

2. V choose to b CAs.

really guys i m totally fed up of this system and trust me guys "It hapnes only in India"....

I feel pity on my mother land for beeing ruled by a race of Stupids.....

v indians are born slaves... v were in a better state when britishers ruled us.. Atleast at that time only britishers used to rob us but today every one is bussy robing d other person... let it b the govt or our so called "Highly Professional" institute..

I am sry if i hurt d feelings of any bdy.. bt guys dats d truth....

sachin kakkar (CA) (188 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

v must send representations from the student community to d institute requesting it to stop such practices which defame d degnity of our profession.... v must not let foolish things happen... so come on guys.... some 1 will have to lead... make an application and feed it on caclub india....

All my CA friends download d application , sign it and send it to the institute... please guys i request u all that its high time to arise and fight back 4 ur rights.........

Ashok R. Shukla (C.A., C.S.) (108 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Originally posted by : siddharth jain

probably  ICAI is one of the few institutes who are openely accepting their mistake, moreover this type of incidences happen very rare so i dont think we should criticize our institute afterall we are the future  MEMBERS of this institute

Yeah, its right...mistake happens once...............

we can't judge with what we see.....

Pradish (training) (49 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Institute which expects accuracy ..... must deliver the same too....

Pradish (training) (49 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Originally posted by : Ashok R. Shukla

Originally posted by : siddharth jain

Yeah, its right...mistake happens once...............

we can't judge with what we see.....

mistake do happen  we all accept... but the fact is person making the mistake should bear the burden but here is other way around.....

1 Like

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Could be bad news for the girl but overall my faith on institute's procedure has increased. An organization should not be afraid of accepting mistakes and I am sure it would prove positively for the girl. Now I know that atleast institute won't give me random marks.

shrinath (CS Final and CA Fina) (65 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

we do not know how many times this has been happened... however we are come  to know this first time.. too bad

satish kumar m (audit assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Originally posted by : Shrikant Subramanian

I would like to know why first of all a notification was passed way back on January ?

Exam was conducted only in May right?Then ICAI , by itself found that this girl Grishma Nadiq's paper is missing and announced this fact in Official Gazzete and asked the student to give paper in July again?

Are all the above facts , as interepted by me, right?

ICAI, should have granted then 40 to her, as she must have lost her touch with studies for she was idle since 2 months. Unfair to student.

ok...mr.shrikant subramanian...wil u accept 40 marks...if this situation is yours.......

UNFAIR thng happened to dat girl.... nthng can compensate Ms. Grishma Nadiq efforts what she had put it for 6 months to write d exam....we all are CA students right ....we know the pain to write the exam again n again...so how can you say to grant institute 40 marks to her to compensate the loss occur to that poor girl...

It's the only her to take the decision...whether to go with the institute...or against the institue...

Institue accepted it's mistake......n it's not the institue giving her chance....IT IS THE INSTITUTE TAKING OPPURTUNITY TO RECTIFY THEIR MISTAKE.....

However we have to appreciate Institue....coz instead of hiding this matter n giving just pass marks....they have taken some what justifiable decision....

(Guest)

are kahi mera paper bhi to nahi kho dia

me nahi dene wala dubara paper :-)   :-)

HARISH AHUJA (Practicing CA) (69 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Hard luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: