Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICAI Breaking News:-Re-Examination of IPCE Paper I Accounts

Page no : 2

(Guest)

its a bad sign of management................

Caclub Member (student) (215 Points)
Replied 06 July 2011

ICAI has proved itself to be one of the most unprofessional institute in the world. They lost the answer scripttt of  a student and now they have the audacity to ask the student to appear for a re-exam. Why should the student suffer? Whose fault was it that the answer scripttttt got misplaced? Following the typical Indian mentality of respecting the Guru, even if he is wrong, I am sure the student will now appear for the exam instead of dragging the institute to court. 

ICAI regularly goes to court to prevent better foreign accountancy institutes from setting up their offices and campuses in India. Litigations against CFA(USA), CIMA, ACCA....the list goes on. Students who have money can easily go to Australia, study Australian CPA (which is far more easier and scientific) and then come back to take a membership of this crappy institute. The poor English knowledge of the members of the institute speaks much about it's quality. Our institute probably has the most pathetic articleship structure in the world, let's face it, ALL CA's treat their articles like slaves unless he/she happens to be his relative. 

I have myself seen senior articles checking the answers scripttts of IPCC students. It simply proves that the quality control ICAI talks about is bullsh*t.

SHAME ICAI 

P.S: ICAEW has it's branch in China but not in India, thanks to ICAI.

P.P.S: I don't know what is wrong with Caclub forum, I am repeatedly modifying my reply but still the spelling of "scripttt" is coming out wrong when published. I know it contains only one "t". 

1 Like

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 06 July 2011

VERY BAD... WHAT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY INSITUTE IS TAKING? AND BY THIS WE CAN UNDERSTAND THE CREDIBILITY OF OUR ANSWER PAPERS. DUNNO HOW THEY HAVE EVALUATED.. 

Sandosh (IPCC) (46 Points)
Replied 06 July 2011

You may say any thing, you want, but can any one give any solution for this, it is now proven truth that the answer sheets are lost, what use it is to look back, no better solution then re-test,

1 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 06 July 2011

INOCENT

Bhav Bhuti Sharma (Towards Professionalism )   (823 Points)
Replied 06 July 2011

Ms. Grishma Nadiq must go to court .

Krish (CA Final ) (3331 Points)
Replied 06 July 2011

Its a fault of ICAI & I think, she should have been given two options, either re-sit the exam, if she want or passing marks.

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

image of our insitute wis getting worse.................

A.K.Banik (Tax Consultant) (1596 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

We have no words for consolation to - Grishma Nadiq . Such incidents are not expected at all .

ANAS. P J (ARTICLE) (56 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Really a bad news..................Dont worry Ms. Grishma Nadiq...................Final victory is yours..........

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

y every  student have to give exam again yar???? 

saravanan (Student) (37 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

well said Mr.Bhav Sharma...

Shrikant Subramanian (Chartered Accountant) (176 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

I would like to know why first of all a notification was passed way back on January ?

Exam was conducted only in May right?Then ICAI , by itself found that this girl Grishma Nadiq's paper is missing and announced this fact in Official Gazzete and asked the student to give paper in July again?

Are all the above facts , as interepted by me, right?

ICAI, should have granted then 40 to her, as she must have lost her touch with studies for she was idle since 2 months. Unfair to student.

alok raman (company secretary) (63 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

IT IS VERY SHOCKING TO ICAI .  ICAI SHOULD COMPENSATE THE STUDENT ADEQUATELY 

ALOK RAMAN 

Deva R (student) (83 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

what is the source of the information??????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: