Easy Office
LCI Learning

i am not able to do self study ? pls help

Page no : 2

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 10 September 2010

1. My words are hard but take them into a positive manner. 

2. The reason of non-concentration is fear of completing syllabus. 

3. Make a Time-Table of your studies and follow it. 

4. At the end of every  week; you will find that it is not working !

5. Don't worry. You need not score 100 out of 100. 

6. If your plan is successful to 70% of your target,  it is good. Gradually you will get speed and would be able to complete your studies. 

7. Focus more on daily revision. I have already given some tips how to revise the syllabus. I will send you the link.

Replied 10 September 2010

Replied 11 September 2010

CA Sourabh Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (4240 Points)

I don't feel like posting here as such big minds already there but i was also in your situation or say lesser than you but still i was able to get AIR 22......You may follow my strategy.....use following link.

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/important-for-ipcc-approach-to-success-103745.asp

CA Sourabh Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (4240 Points)

Originally posted by : tanmay

my ipcc attempt is in may 2011

now a days because of coaching of every subject of grp 1 and adv acc too..i am not gettin any time to do self study

my most of the course will finish by dec end ....if i study regularly from jan , is it possbile for me to crack ipcc? both grps?

Use following strategy

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/important-for-ipcc-approach-to-success-103745.asp

pooja (Article) (28 Points)

hey Dear,,,,,, four months is more than enough. but always remember that those subjects coaching is going on prepare thi

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

The most of the students believe that without tuition; they can't crack CA exams.

The reason being they have habit of tuitions since beginning. In tuition classes; more home work is given to the students and they either copy it from the class or if not attended on  particular days; copy it from other students. Hence no learning at all about the subject.

Many students try to search hard which coaching class is the best. These students don't open study materials and books for 6 months; it is my experience. 

From your words it is clear you are also one of them. Still approx four months are there to December. So practically you have approx 7.5 months. 

Is anybody required to explain further what you should do ?

Agreed.........

Khushboo (CA Student (Final)) (131 Points)

Exactly...U can do it very well beacuse the best part in IPCC is that u need not 2 spare ur time in undergoing articleship.........So u have ample of time...........

Just be planned for evrything ......

Good luck

Mukund (CA Final (New) Group One Cleared)   (177 Points)
Replied 13 September 2010

Four months are sufficient to clear IPCC with Rank. Don't worry :):)

deepak (article student) (83 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

khub khao aur khub pado

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: