EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

How was today's ca final advanced audit paper ?

Page no : 3

Tarun Panjwani (Student) (160 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Somehow agreed with Karan but not fully. Please note at the beginning page of every Suggested Answers published by ICAI it has been clearly mentioned that these anwers will not form the basis for valuation.

Tarun Panjwani (Student) (160 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Further, with discussions with the senior faculties(who usually obtains answer sheets for verification) one thing also comes to the notice that Institute leaves it at there own discretion that at which question, how many marks are to be awarded and on what basis although Institute provides a basis for valuation, which is also recalculated. Further, freinds leave it now, it'll be better to focus on next paper than discussing the past one........😇

Ankur Agrawal (student) (177 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

I think we can write answer in own language...only specific SA sec., and words should be indicated in answer...

sampreeth (CA-final & CS Executive)   (58 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Karan is right, I agree worth you

Manoj Garg (Final student) (150 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

So next is corporate and allied laws

kokilsharma (artical) (77 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

No company audit, mostly Sa in paper

hitesh joshi (ca) (22 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Paper is almost standards based but yes a bit lengthy. Overall its a good paper

Karan kukreja (student) (21 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Paper was good!! More of Practical Knowledge to be use but not sure how will the ICAI correct. It depends whether they correct in a theoretical manner or if questions answered in a practical manner.

lucky (article) (65 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Disagree with karan. You dont get marks on suggested answer basis and neither on logic basis. I failed in may and i had got my copies of answer , what i found was they give marks on relevant point basis and not the size and story. When an examiner checks paper he is looking for some points say for a 4 marks question he has 8-10 points in his mind. And if he finds 4 relevant points in your answer you get full 4 marks. And if you write a 3 page summary but he finds only 2 points he is looking for you will only get 2 marks. I also saw a paper checking video of ipcc , the examiner was checking paper in local train YES local train. It was unbelievable how they are playing with our life.

lucky (article) (65 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Disagree with karan. You dont get marks on suggested answer basis and neither on logic basis. I failed in may and i had got my copies of answer , what i found was they give marks on relevant point basis and not the size and story. When an examiner checks paper he is looking for some points say for a 4 marks question he has 8-10 points in his mind. And if he finds 4 relevant points in your answer you get full 4 marks. And if you write a 3 page summary but he finds only 2 points he is looking for you will only get 2 marks. I also saw a paper checking video of ipcc , the examiner was checking paper in local train YES local train. It was unbelievable how they are playing with our life.

Preyas M. Ruparel (Student CA Final ) (24 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

rubbish.....BOS clearly has stated that suggested are not taken into consideration for evaluation of question papers...its clear cut written on top of every suggested answers...first ICAI must clarify and then raise question on students capability

Preyas M. Ruparel (Student CA Final ) (24 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Rubbish....ICAI has clear cut stated that suggested are not taken into consideration for evaluation of answers....it is written on top of each suggested answers....ICAI is contradicting itself ....first they must provide clarity and then raise question on students capability

Pawan Digga (article) (21 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Full paper from aseem trivedi importatnt questions....

Bhuwan (article assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

It was easy paper....

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Siddharth Aggarwal sir's book is the best for audit I have personally felt this in this attempt specially SA part....I could easily recognize the answer and the content of answer....guys just have a look of that if u r going to appear as the 1st chapter(SAs) summary u can even download online on Google....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: