EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

How was today's ca final advanced audit paper ?

Page no : 2

udita sharma (nil) (43 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

In the related part q you could use clause 3(iii),in fraud you could mention ( not necessary because it said CG)

CA Sumit Pinjani (CA) (27 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

it was for those who did articleship seriously...... dummy walo ki lagg gayi hogi... overall a easy and practical type paper....

aparna (CA - Student ) (24 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Easy and lengthy paper. Diff to finish in given time. CARO provisions were kind of hidden questions. Atleat 4-5 points were relatable like fixed assets, fraud, related party, inventory, internal control. Etc..

vijaydeepsingh (article) (71 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Very true said. Usually examiner checks paper from study mat and suggested answers.

Ajay Darjee (Employee) (382 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Reporting as per CARO was not asked at all as it is applicable to specific entities with prescribed limits..Had it been asked it would have specified the limits..It was a hand breaking exoerience....

surbhi (Article) (45 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Damn easy paper.... Nothing difficult as such...

CA,CS Kumar (Head Accounts & Finance)   (171 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Easy for those who did sa s nicely and put sa number & name in most questions, they will get good marks !

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Yes...paper was damn easy...at now my hand is much paining due to continouos writing...bt m happy nd I did SAs in depth so I was happy to have many questions on SAs...

Jay L (Industrial Trainee) (186 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Lmao @ ajay.. a truely hand breaking xperience... Haha

NEERAJ JAIN (Ajmer) (25 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Which is best book or notes for sa becoz not understand easily if pm do

sohel (new delhi) (25 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Every time was good but got marks between 35 to 40

AADITYA R (Article Assisstant) (33 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

@ Mr.karan: I agree with you but where there are possibilities of an alternative assumptions, the student may apply the same and write. The same will also be verified by the paper correcting personnel. I have heard few of my faculties and friends applying their own way of assumptions and scored marks for the same. So I feel the valuator considers alternate answers too.

Ashutosh Balkrishna Ghate (Seeking Job) (59 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

I personally feel that language is not important. We should not use our own "Logic". That's true. But one should not bother about language. One who has understood the SAs/Sections/Clauses can use his own words to write the essence of relevant SAs/Sections/Clauses. 

kushal (k) (38 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Nothing frm pm and rtp. All practical stuff asked in exam. This attempt shows that icai is raising its standard. All three paper were crazy

kushal (k) (38 Points)
Replied 05 November 2015

Writing good logical english can only help. Dont fluke in exam. Otherwise no marks will be given

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: